Georgia Parents Pimped Teen Daughter for Minivan Payments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

well, they made him heel after he won the title, which was long ago. his last two WM were a match against christian over a girl and a MITB match? thats sad isn't it? he won't go back to wwe, quote me on that

X-Pac

Reaction score
He will go to WWE for the money, I tell you and you can quote me on the one.

Rell

Reaction score
Vince likes big guys LOL

This Guy

well, they made him heel after he won the title, which was long ago. his last two WM were a match against christian over a girl and a MITB match? thats sad isn't it? he won't go back to wwe, quote me on that

Explain to me why having one of the match of the nights with Christian and putting Christian over, as well as being in a Money In the Bank Ladder Match makes Jericho's WM appearences lame? He was a tweener when he won the WCW Title and he was already a heel before he won the Undisputed Title. Why does him being a heel have any baring on where he goes? Your arguement doesn't carry a lot of weight there man. I'm not saying that he will definatly go back to WWE, but past evidence supports that he likes to mess with the fans on the internet and his comment of 4 sides could never contain me, probably was just a joke for the fans to goto the internet and start talking about him returning to wrestling again. So again, I'm not saying he is going to WWE or TNA, I'm just saying your reasons for why he will definatly be going to TNA aren't very strong.

Rell

Reaction score
everyone said Angle would never be in TNA, We have to just wait and see

xtremebadass

But that's because he was having problems while in WWE, so he knew he would make the jump, Jericho is not actually wrestling and left WWE on their good side, it's like 85% to WWE 15% TNA with Jericho

Rell

Reaction score
I think its more 50/50 because sure he left WWE on their good side, but remember he lives in Florida, hes good friends with Christian. He's trying to focus more on his family and music which is impossible to do in WWE

xtremebadass

We all know if WWE knew he was going to go to TNA, they would call him up and negotiate a deal where he wouldn't work too many shows and still get a huge paycheck, like Undertaker. He doesn't work all shows, plus he is the main event. WWE wouldn't let it happen. Sure Y2J is best friends with Christian, so is Edge, why doesn't Edge go to TNA? lol

Rell

Reaction score
Edge isnt a free agent Jericho is

phantomgerald

i didn't say that he will got to tna, i jsut said he won't go to wwe. he would expect a crack at the title but honestly, u think mcmahon will let him beat cena or undertaker(if he wins at WM).

xtremebadass

I think if Jericho went back to TNA, he would get treated like HBK, HHH, and Undertaker, just a veteran to put the young stars over. Jericho's decision is NWA World title or A hell of a lot of money

phantomgerald

yeah, although i think it might be that hes done with wrestling

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
I'd hate for Chris to go to TNA. For one I don't get Spike T.V. *Kicks Sattelite Box* and two he did way better in the WWE then he did in his Music Career, or anywhere else for that matter

This Guy

i didn't say that he will got to tna, i jsut said he won't go to wwe. he would expect a crack at the title but honestly, u think mcmahon will let him beat cena or undertaker(if he wins at WM).

Jericho wouldn't expect a crack at the title. Have you ever even listened to a single word Jericho has ever said in interviews. He left wrestling to do his other buisness. He said when he returned it would be to be a wrestler not a part timer. He also said the reason he was able to make the break from wrestling so easily is because he's already done more then he ever thought he would do in his career. He's satisfied with the fact that he's been the top draw, champion and main eventer. He doesn't care where his position in the company is as long as he is being used properly. This is also why I said your arguement about being in a match against Christian over Trish doesn't mean it was pathetic, because the fued was well done, the match was great and the twist of Trish turning on Jericho was totally unexpected. Jericho loved that program and wished it had lasted longer.

This is why I find it funny that everyone is arguing either "he'll choose TNA because of a title shot" or "he'll choose TNA because of the light schedule so he can work on other things" or "he'll choose WWE because of Moeny" Let me break it all down for you.

He won't choose TNA just because of a Title shot. Jericho will tell anyone that his career is complete. That the WWE is and always will be recognized over TNA as the main title because its history is more complete and he's already been the WWE Champion and Undisputed at that.

He won't choose TNA just because of a light schedule so he can work on other things. Jericho said if and when he returned it would be to be a full-time wrestler again. Also remember, Fozzy's tour schedule always went side by side with Raw's schedule for the last 2 years of his WWE career. Fozzy is a tour band. He would be able to tour better with Fozzy with the WWE then TNA when he basically has to be able to show up at Orlando every other week.

He won't choose WWE just for the Money. Jericho doesn't need the money to be honest. Where ever he ends up if he does come back to wrestling, it will be for the same reason it always was. For the love of the job.

Now there is only one reason he may choose TNA....Friendship with Christian Cage & Kurt Angle. However he's very anti Russo, so not looking good.

Likewise there is two reasons he may choose WWE....Friendship again, The Hardys, Edge, Benoit just to name a few and/or Loyalty. Jericho originally said that he would always return to WWE no mater what. Looks a little more promising for the WWE.

In the end we all know anything is possible in Wrestling, but anyone who says he will choose TNA before WWE, think about what I just said first because none of you have brought up a valid point to back that up.