• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General WrestleMania Discussion Thread - Saturday April 6th & Sunday April 7th 2024

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cena not going to have anything but a cameo at best this year

Cena will soon be filming a second season of 'Peacemaker.' There has been some talk about Cena at Mania. It’s basically up to his acting schedule and if there is something going on. If there is, he may appear but couldn’t do anything that would be deemed a risk. We were told that if he does appear, the idea is to do something fun, short and memorable and with substance.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
If he shows up in some capacity that’s cool, I’ll be happy with whatever he does. I’ll just be happy to see him if he’s able to do it, but if he can’t it’s understandable.

Dale

Super Moderator
Considering Cena's history with Rock, Roman & recently Solo, I honestly wouldn't mind some kind of pep talk with Cody especially if they leant into the fact Cena lost his first match against Rock at Mania too. Could be cool.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

Fightful uploaded it now. Rock probably deleted it because it cuts off abruptly.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Gonna drop a somewhat hot take and that's I think Bayley needs to lose at WrestleMania. I think her overcoming Damage CTRL on her own would be a mistake, so i'd have her lose at Mania then realise she needs backup to actually be able to take them down.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gonna drop a somewhat hot take and that's I think Bayley needs to lose at WrestleMania. I think her overcoming Damage CTRL on her own would be a mistake, so i'd have her lose at Mania then realise she needs backup to actually be able to take them down.

That's the Cody story brah