General WrestleMania Discussion Thread - Saturday April 6th & Sunday April 7th 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

STAMFORD, Conn., March 8, 2024 – WWE®, part of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), today announced the critically acclaimed UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW will take center stage at The Fillmore in Philadelphia on Thursday, April 4 ahead of WrestleMania XL.

UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW will feature “The Phenom” in an intimate setting, sharing never-before-heard stories from his Hall of Fame career and taking questions from the WWE Universe in attendance. The show has sold out venues in Nashville, Philadelphia, Boston, San Antonio and Australia, among others, since debuting in 2022.

Tickets for UNDERTAKER 1 deadMAN SHOW go on sale Wednesday, March 13 at 10 a.m. ET. An exclusive presale opportunity will be available starting Tuesday, March 12 at 10 a.m. ET at: ticketmaster.com/event/02006067C3086197. A limited number of VIP tickets, which includes premier seating and a meet-and-greet with The Undertaker, will also be available.

WrestleMania XL takes place across two nights on Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
This man is more active in retirement than he was for like the last 5 years of his career

• Haha
Reactions: #Waddles

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Assuming the Tag Match main events night 1, Roman will pass Hulk Hogan for the most WrestleMania main events ever.

Hogan has 8.

Roman currently has 7 and is seemingly main eventing both nights.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Half of them weren't really great but I'm gonna go ahead and say deserving and congratulations

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
20240304_WM40_Match_CodySeth_RockRoman_FC_Date--8b1a99345e8cbd9ac95d359055ec4aa6.jpg

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson & Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes & Seth "Freakin" Rollins​

At The Showcase of the Immortals, Cody Rhodes and World Heavyweight Champion Seth "Freakin" Rollins will go head to head with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a match with huge WrestleMania implications.

The Road to WresteMania becomes increasingly intense with each passing week. Nowhere is that more evident than in the heated rivalry among Rhodes and Rollins with The Rock and Reigns.

The Rock has acknowledged Reigns as his Tribal Chief, further cementing their family bond as they set their sights on their adversaries. With the Undisputed WWE Universal Title main event against Rhodes officially set for WrestleMania Sunday, along with Rollins' World Title Match against Drew McIntyre, The Great One made a suddenly high-stakes challenge to The American Nightmare and The Visionary for The Show of Shows.

In response to an initial challenge by Rhodes for a one-on-one matchup, The Rock issued a counter-proposal for Rhodes and Rollins to battle him and Reigns in a tag team match on WrestleMania Saturday. If Rhodes and Rollins emerge victorious, The Bloodline will be barred from ringside for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match. If The Head of the Table and The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment are to win, however, the main event title match the following night will become "Bloodline Rules," meaning anything goes where the nefarious faction is concerned. The Rock threatened that if Rhodes and Rollins do not answer the challenge, the story would tragically end.

More unified than ever and convinced the future of WWE depends on them putting The Bloodline in check, Rhodes and Rollins journeyed to SmackDown to accept the challenge.

Bloodline banned or "Bloodline Rules" for Reigns vs. Rhodes? Find out on Saturday, April 6, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming LIVE on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network everywhere else.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Half of them weren't really great but I'm gonna go ahead and say deserving and congratulations
With the exception of 31, pretty much all of them before the heel turn were rough

Reactions: #Waddles

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Honestly don't know if I want Bloodline Rules or Bloodline banned, leaning towards the latter for the pure amount of attitude era fuckhousery we could get

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I said months ago I wanted this match to have everyone involved and let's be real no one but Seth is taking the pin in the tag anyway

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’m leaning towards Bloodline Rules cause I want them to recreate last year’s spot where Solo hits Cody with the Spike then Roman Spears him.

Only this time, Cody kicks out

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I said months ago I wanted this match to have everyone involved and let's be real no one but Seth is taking the pin in the tag anyway
See I kinda thought Rock was gonna take the fall, which then would play into the whole Roman/Rock feud and him losing the title because of Rock.

Seth losing both matches at Mania would be quite the choice though.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Before these stipulations were added, I actually thought Roman would’ve taken the fall in the tag match.

That way, he fails The Rock. Rock starts looking at him funny, Heyman starts questioning him.

It all would lead to the Bloodline turning on Roman and their match at WM41

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Aint no way Roman is getting pinned, that's the only who would I almost guarantee doesn't get pinned.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
my thought process was that rock gets the win on n1 to get bloodline rules(can even pin cody after fuckery) and then n2 we get all the bloodline and all the cody pals come out and do their thing and cody wins clean then on smackdown we get the rock saying he lined everything up for roman to get the easy win and he still failed and kicks roman out of the bloodline for roman to take like 6 months off before returning as a babyface.