• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I really like this one. I have to assume the cassette tape is an allusion to the older style of music they used in the soundtrack - which I love so far.
When Peter Quill gets taken prisoner that's one of the only things he has on him.

Joaquin Phoenix is rumored to be Marvels #1 choice to play Stephen Strange aka Doctor Strange in the upcoming movie.
If this ends up happening I will be a VERY happy man. Phoenix has the look and acting range to play that character and would do justice to my #5 favorite Marvel character.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Hulk and Thor are now released...

f423112294f9ae8e512189ba5022d239.jpg

3c9a4bf084b80c62345ee8f5ecbbe306.jpg

73b484eaf04bdd1a6bce7ab487050f99.jpg

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Not really his fault.. scheduling conflicts happen especially after production gets delayed.. also cmon.. Peyton Reed? I heard he is a horrible director to work with.

Cool you got a response though.
Well, I wasn't really serious about it. But, Patrick Wilson would've made the movie 10x better man

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Just got back from Guardians Of The Galaxy. Everyone was great. Batista was awesome. Groot was awesome. Rocket was awesome. Star-Lord was awesome. Gamora was awesome. Thanos was cool. Ronan was okay.

It was just great. Best Marvel movie ever imo.

The crowd booed cause they wanted an Avengers 2 trailer. I marked out for Howard The Ducka nd sang the tune from the old movie on my way out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Just got back from Guardians Of The Galaxy. Everyone was great. Batista was awesome. Groot was awesome. Rocket was awesome. Star-Lord was awesome. Gamora was awesome. Thanos was cool. Ronan was okay.

It was just great. Best Marvel movie ever imo.

The crowd booed cause they wanted an Avengers 2 trailer. I marked out for Howard The Ducka nd sang the tune from the old movie on my way out.

Did you see HTD earlier in the movie at the top right of the screen in a cage when The Collector (Del Toro) first turns and faces the audience? I BARELY caught it and didn't realize it was him actually until the end credits.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Did you see HTD earlier in the movie at the top right of the screen in a cage when The Collector (Del Toro) first turns and faces the audience? I BARELY caught it and didn't realize it was him actually until the end credits.
Nope. But, I did notice one that looked like Beta Ray Bill.
HgBkJ3U.gif

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Oh my god, over the past few days, I've been catching up with "Phase 1" of the films and love it. All of the films were great, even if I wasn't hyped for a few of them. It was strange seeing Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk after seeing Ed Norton pull it off so well in The Incredible Hulk but hey, it works in The Avengers. Going to watch Thor 2 and Captain America 2 soon, really hyped for this now and can't get enough of Loki.