• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
This has probably been shared here previously, but I cannot wait to see this movie. I think the comedy aspect will hook me pretty well. It works in this trailer, I know that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Anybody else know Lou Ferrigno has been doing the Hulk's voice in the movies? I didn't.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-Age-Ultron-Bring-Back-Lou-Ferrigno-Hulk-Voice-42697.html
Lol yeah dude of course; Lou Ferrigno will forever be the Hulk until he's unable to speak.

Anyone else seen the "final" trailer for Days of Future Past yet? Pretty cool

I'm a huge X-Men mark and I think the Days of Future Past and Apocalypse movies are going to be okay, I just really think they should execute it differently; Gambit/Rogue/Nightcrawler are pretty crucial characters.. The route they're going is just going to introduce a clusterf**k of characters that ppl don't really care about unless you're an X-Men mark.. However if you just went the Forge/Bishop time machine route you bring in characters ppl care about.. Gambit.. Rogue.. Nightcrawler.. Pyro.. Cyclops.. doing it this way you have now you have Blink/Sunspot/Kitty Pride... a few other X-Force ppl.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
This has probably been shared here previously, but I cannot wait to see this movie. I think the comedy aspect will hook me pretty well. It works in this trailer, I know that.

Yeah Chris Pratt is going to play a mean Star Lord; it should get a well received sequel!
I'm definitely going to see it opening night; the opening weekend Sunday Morning ($4.50 special) and then again a few weeks later and then once at the dollar theatre a few months down the road and then Blu-Ray Midnight release!!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Lol yeah dude of course; Lou Ferrigno will forever be the Hulk until he's unable to speak.

I'm a huge X-Men mark and I think the Days of Future Past and Apocalypse movies are going to be okay, I just really think they should execute it differently; Gambit/Rogue/Nightcrawler are pretty crucial characters.. The route they're going is just going to introduce a clusterf**k of characters that ppl don't really care about unless you're an X-Men mark.. However if you just went the Forge/Bishop time machine route you bring in characters ppl care about.. Gambit.. Rogue.. Nightcrawler.. Pyro.. Cyclops.. doing it this way you have now you have Blink/Sunspot/Kitty Pride... a few other X-Force ppl.
I'm a huge X-Men mark (have a mentioned I have the entirety of the first run of comics with title "X-MEN" from the 90's?). I love seeing the characters on the screen, but I would have liked it better if they stuck more to the comics. I mean, Cyclops is dead!? No no no. Cyclops is very much alive (in the comic universe) and been causing alot of problems lately. Such a huge character change for him lately. I would LOVE to see the Hope Summers story arc make it to the movies, but I'm not sure how they will do that now with so many dead characters. Just to be able to see Cable done on the big screen will be a huge markout moment for yours truly.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I'm a huge X-Men mark (have a mentioned I have the entirety of the first run of comics with title "X-MEN" from the 90's?). I love seeing the characters on the screen, but I would have liked it better if they stuck more to the comics. I mean, Cyclops is dead!? No no no. Cyclops is very much alive (in the comic universe) and been causing alot of problems lately. Such a huge character change for him lately. I would LOVE to see the Hope Summers story arc make it to the movies, but I'm not sure how they will do that now with so many dead characters. Just to be able to see Cable done on the big screen will be a huge markout moment for yours truly.
Honestly Cyclops would have to be there for Cable's character to be that big of an impact, unless they STRAIGHT just replace Havok with Cyclops in the storyline and make Cable his son instead of Cyclops'.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I bet they're just trying to use Days of Future past to redo the mistakes of Last Stand; we may see Cyclops surprisingly return.. after all we never technically saw a body ;)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
I bet they're just trying to use Days of Future past to redo the mistakes of Last Stand; we may see Cyclops surprisingly return.. after all we never technically saw a body ;)
Very true. I remember seeing that happen in Last Stand and I was all "WHAT!?" I mean, I had never been a huge Cyclops fan at that point, but daaaaaaaammmnn lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
1530304_589617801153246_7786644849761702314_n.jpg

Would've preferred the poster to have his (Starlord's) helmet/mask on but still tight.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Off topic but why did they drop the u from BaUtista's name in WWE?
I'm speculating it's a copyright thing. Could they trademark a real name? Even if so they couldn't really stop his using his real name could they? I have zero knowledge of copyright law so this is a complete shot in the dark.