General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I was losing it when Jasper name dropped this mofo in the movie (note: he was not actually in the movie, just a name drop):
dd7c80acf8118ce2176069dcea7b215c.png

Stephen Strange; AKA Dr. Strange :)

Definitely confirmed a future movie with him/her in it :) click spoiler if you want to find out it's nothing too revealing as they were rumored to be doing something with him prior.

I want to say his name was dropped on an episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. recently.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I want to say his name was dropped on an episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. recently.

wk
People thought Simmons was calling him for something in T.A.H.I.T.I episode, but it turned out to be "Dr. Streighton"
However in the trailer for the show that came out last year for the show I'm 100% this is Doctor Strange even though Feige had said he wanted to save Doctor for his own movie and not backdoor pilot him.

ac0884fb2e98e47135dc7de46cc7bd2b.png

Idk why im putting it in a spoiler, just in case there's anyone out there who truly doesn't want to know who we're talking about being name dropped I suppose :)

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Evans is now 4 movies into a 6 picture deal.... 1st Cap, Avengers, 2nd Cap, Avengers 2....

Not really a spoiler but info some people may not know or want to know... So word is that they are going to transition the story of Bucky being captured by Cap at a later time and then his mind being cleared of the brainwashing... and then him taking over the duties of Captain America in a future film.. most likely Cap 4... since in the comics he filled in for Cap after he was murdered. With Crossbones potentially being the next villain and Cap's murderer there's a good chance we will see Steve Rogers' death soon... of course in the comics he is found the be frozen in a different dimension by Red Skull, he never actually died.. so Evans would be back eventually. I like seeing the comic storylines play out on the screen.. so much fun!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Evans is now 4 movies into a 6 picture deal.... 1st Cap, Avengers, 2nd Cap, Avengers 2....

Not really a spoiler but info some people may not know or want to know... So word is that they are going to transition the story of Bucky being captured by Cap at a later time and then his mind being cleared of the brainwashing... and then him taking over the duties of Captain America in a future film.. most likely Cap 4... since in the comics he filled in for Cap after he was murdered. With Crossbones potentially being the next villain and Cap's murderer there's a good chance we will see Steve Rogers' death soon... of course in the comics he is found the be frozen in a different dimension by Red Skull, he never actually died.. so Evans would be back eventually. I like seeing the comic storylines play out on the screen.. so much fun!
I acually read an interview with Evans where he states he will probably transition to behind the camera (aka director) after his 6 picture deal is fufilled

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I acually read an interview with Evans where he states he will probably transition to behind the camera (aka director) after his 6 picture deal is fufilled

Might be interesting... he recently directed his first film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443465/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1 It's releasing later this year. It's also a risk on Marvel's part... he's not an established director and they seem to have a good core of directors already. I am kind of weary about this.... but we shall see.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

You can guess this is most likely the route they will go, from the moment they announced Sebastian Stan had a 9 movie deal with them, watch for 2 solo Winter Soldier movies as well on top of a few with him as Captain America..
Also if they go that route, guess who's dying at the hands of Bucky Barnes? my guess is the suit is made of IRON and there is a MAN inside of it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
857734e25cacfce6b8ba6294201c7d8a.jpg

Totally caught this the second time watching the movie, definitely missed it the first time ( I think I may have sneezed or some shit ).. I think they did a small pause on this shot for a purpose, and Sebastian Stan's 9 movie deal combined with this iconic still is all the proof I need to keep my assumptions of how the rest of Phase 2 and Phase 3 will play out from here.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Finished watching the Cap 2 movie, so excited for Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch's post credit appearance, Since X-Men is owned by Fox, I guess this means we will see some new additions to the Avengers along with Ant Man (who was an original dammit)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
batista is drax in the new guardians of the galaxy movie. We will see thanos who eventually will kill capt America then bucky ( wintet soldier ) takes over for him

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
batista is drax in the new guardians of the galaxy movie. We will me thanos who eventually will kill capt America then bucky ( wintet soldier ) takes over for him

Hopefully they will stay true to the comics and Crossbones will kill Captain America... especially after their run-in in Cap 2.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anyone else seen the "final" trailer for Days of Future Past yet? Pretty cool