General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The whole entrance of Wilson FIsk, etc., into Hell's Kitchen is centered on the destruction caused in the Avengers and necessary rebuilding.

wk

FOR REAL?

To be honest I never made the connection nor have I heard any mention of the Avengers... if that's true I believe it but from what I heard.. Daredevil,Luke Cage, Iron Fist and the other Netflix exclusives are all in their own world.

I know those connect because Claire in Daredevil HAS to be Luke Cage's love interest 'Claire Temple' I HIGHLY doubt she's anyone else because the character description is such a match.. So Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and all them are BOUND to team up.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The whole entrance of Wilson FIsk, etc., into Hell's Kitchen is centered on the destruction caused in the Avengers and necessary rebuilding.

wk
Ah I haven't gotten far enough to put that together yet but in the first episode when they get their new law office the real estate agent or whatever mentioned "the incident" and that during it "death and destruction rained down from the sky". Figured that meant the attack on New York

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's being heavily speculated that Asa Butterfield will be the new Spider-Man.. IMO if this is true Marvel is as shitty at casting Spider-Man as Sony was.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
11000676_969643989753100_7907578433063922870_o.jpg

Frank Grillo's first look in the Crossbones suit.. bad fkn ass.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So Universal owns the rights to Hulk solo movies.... that sucks!

http://collider.com/new-hulk-solo-movie-mark-ruffalo-says-universal-owns-the-rights/

Shows how desperate Marvel was to survive before the Disney buyout... they sold film rights to 4 different companies. Wish Disney would have bought them before all that happened.

Universal is trying to get them to pay a SHIT ton for the Solo Movie rights.. they're sitting on Namor rights too in case Marvel ever runs out of ideas they got that quick little money maker.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Watched Avengers 2 and wow, what a film. Makes me want Hawkeye and Black Widow on SHIELD along with The Incredible Hulk 2.

Sucks that we won't get Andrew Garfield as Spiderman anymore, too. :'(

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Watched Avengers 2 and wow, what a film. Makes me want Hawkeye and Black Widow on SHIELD along with The Incredible Hulk 2.

Sucks that we won't get Andrew Garfield as Spiderman anymore, too. :'(

Glad I'm not the only one who loved Age of Ultron. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kind of wanted to go back and watch it again. :haha:

Reactions: CFCrusader

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one who loved Age of Ultron. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kind of wanted to go back and watch it again. :haha:
I can link you to it, it's not the greatest quality but you can definitely see and understand everything going on.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I can link you to it, it's not the greatest quality but you can definitely see and understand everything going on.

I wish; my internet at the house is so crappy at the moment I can't even watch a 30 minute TV show through Hulu. Thanks though! Kind of you to offer.