General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Major Steam sale starting today for those interested. I've got a few games I'll be most likely picking up.

R7w65fKZpBA5smkx3sU5Nh-970-80.jpg.webp

I did pick up like 4 games on the sale.

I am glad I finally got a gaming PC. Makes me able to try some other games. Only thing that sucks is they are all digital and not physical.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

I..... don't know what to think of this.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
qGS2CaC
I just discovered yesterday that Pokemon Stadium is gonna be on Switch in a few days, I'm hyped for that. Won't have to make a trip to the local gameroom with classic games to play that anymore.

tonnyhigh

Reaction score
cool I love Pokemon games too. My main hobby is gaming right now. I want to improve my skills and become a pro gamer one day. Recently I tried plinko online gambling and now I want to try to win some money. It's gonna be entertaining. There are many cool slots on every taste. Wish me good luck!

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score

As the project’s page states, “You’ve played Dead Space (2008) and you’ve played Dead Space (2023) it’s time to soak in the horrid vibes of Dead Space (1998).” Indie developer Fraser Brumley announced this morning that his Dead Space Demake has finally been released, and is available now over at the project’s itch.io page.

“Thanks for waiting! I’ve been working on this for a lot longer than I planned and the end product is probably shorter than you expect but I hope you have fun playing it,” explains Brumley, who created the project in Unreal. As mentioned, the demake looks to emulate that classic PlayStation graphical look, complete with the PS1’s infamous texture wobbling.

Of course, in spite of the nostalgic leanings, the demake manages to incorporate the modern aesthetics of Dead Space. That includes the series’ trademark limb severing, as well as the minimalist HUD via the back of Isaac’s suit. Brumley also included Isaac’s stasis ability to slow down enemies to allow you to get off that perfect limb-slicing shot.

As is always the question with these demakes, you do wonder if there will be a response from those who hold the original game’s license. Then again, EA didn’t slap the project down last month when Brumley was still at work on it, so things are looking good so far.

In case you needed a reminder, Motive Studio’s Dead Space remake is available now for PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Metro series is amazing. I highly recommend adding this to your Steam library when it becomes free if you haven't got it already.

They are some of the most immersive, atmospheric games I've ever played.

• Love
Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Metro series is amazing. I highly recommend adding this to your Steam library when it becomes free if you haven't got it already.

They are some of the most immersive, atmospheric games I've ever played.

Metro is a amazing series and if you play the last one and the dlc Sam's Story, you get to visit my hometown

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
One of the best games I ever played without the HUD on too. Confusing at first but man it really immerses you in the whole world so much.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yeah, no HUD and on the hardest diffculty makes it one fo the best survial horror games

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Showcase tonight for Playstation. I'm intrigued as I hope to get my hands on a PS5 by the end of this year, that'd be nice.

Hopefully see some of Spider-Man 2 which I'm really hyped for. The first game and Miles Morales really blew me away. Really set the bar visually too.

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been watching Summer Games Done Quick on Twitch and it's really awesome to see they are back in-person now with the crowd. It's always one of my favourite things to watch every year but it wasn't quite the same when they were doing it all online, I like the feel and energy of the crowd reacting to the speedruns, it makes it really fun imo.

Digging a lot of the games they chose this year, there's been plenty of runs I've had a lot of fun watching. Sonic Frontiers was the opening game they chose and I enjoyed watching that and very entertaining runner that did it too, a lot of impressive tricks