General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
dont even have the right gen console - but has anyone played Hell Let Loose?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Picked up a PS4 Pro from my brother. Now I have all the versions (looks wise) that PS4 released. Original, Slim and now the Pro.

The only version of Playstation look wise that I don't own and have never owned is the PSOne. That little white bastard has been hard to find for a decent price.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
:WOW @The Grimch

We could always use more demakes in our lives from dedicated fans. In the case of PSCD Games, they’ve been working away at a 16-bit demake of Capcom’s Resident Evil for the Sega Genesis. Referred to as Bio Evil, this labour of love has been in the works for the past six years. The team has announced that new demos for the demake will be made available in the next few days.

The project started way back in 2017, but due to team’s other work and lacking an artist, Bio Evil‘s development has been slow going. Obviously, this makes the announcement that new demos are on the way that much more special. While we await the release of the new demo, you can check out the team’s 2018 demo over here.

Bio Evil plays from an overhead 3/4 perspective, and manages to recreate some of the iconic Spencer Mansion locations quite nicely in 16-bit. The 2018 demo obviously isn’t complete, so if you do end up getting caught by a zombie, you’ll have to reset the game (which is somehow fitting).

As is the usual prerequisite for something like this, you never know what Capcom’s reaction to this will be. Last month’s abrupt cancellation of the Code: Veronica remake is proof of that.

Thanks to Time Extension for the heads up.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I mainly play Mobile Games now.

Anyone play either of the following:

Guns of Glory

Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem

Harvest Land

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The ending of Left Behind DLC from TLOU was fucking hard as hell. I never played the DLC until that point. Took me dying 8 times and changing it to normal to pass it as far as getting out of the mall. I just kept getting swarmed by infected and humans. For those that can do that on grounded, my hats off to you.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is free on Steam. It's being de-listed from their store on the 23rd so make sure to grab it if interested. I just added it to mine.

Reactions: Nostradamus

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Does anyone have any recommendations for what games I should get when my PS5 comes in? I'm not really looking for anything super time consuming, I mostly want something to play while I also watch wrestling lol simulation stuff usually works pretty well like Civiliation or The Sims, there any hidden gems I should know about on the PSN store? Sports games with a good career mode usually good for multitasking too, might get a UFC game or something

Might also start playing Red Dead 2 again, already beat it a couple times so wouldn't need my full attention

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for what games I should get when my PS5 comes in? I'm not really looking for anything super time consuming, I mostly want something to play while I also watch wrestling lol simulation stuff usually works pretty well like Civiliation or The Sims, there any hidden gems I should know about on the PSN store? Sports games with a good career mode usually good for multitasking too, might get a UFC game or something

Might also start playing Red Dead 2 again, already beat it a couple times so wouldn't need my full attention
I think you'd love Stardew Valley, doesn't need you to be super intensely focused on it but it feels pretty satisfying to play

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think you'd love Stardew Valley, doesn't need you to be super intensely focused on it but it feels pretty satisfying to play

Oooh I'd almost bought this on Steam last year actually, will definitely check it out

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

This seems like a terrible feature tbh.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Hogwarts Legacy has been nothing short of amazing. The gameplay, the graphics and all that there is to do. I'd gladly have paid more than the $70 I did pay. Worth every penny so far. The story is so/so but that is a very small complaint because it is still good.

Hopefully we get quidditch in a DLC.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finally got a couple more emulators set-up today after some tinkering around, been mainly sticking to my trusty PS1 and building up my collection, which looking at now is pretty crazy I must say, I would have loved having all these games to play growing up as a kid. Saturn & Nintendo 64 are now ready to go, been testing some games out on it. I got to say playing Resident Evil on those systems is so weird but I had to try it at least once. It's impressive they managed to get Resident Evil 2 working on N64, like it must have been a nightmare to do. Mainly been playing Super Mario 64, and it's still as addictive as ever. Although I have come to accept I will never fully complete this game without a guide.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fortnite got a pretty dope update this past week. They've given the map/look like a Cyberpunk aesthetic. Akira vibes are so awesome.

Even got me reinstalling the game to check it out. Gotta say their updates are always worth looking at, feels like a totally different game at times.

Fqx6DYQWwAApQPG

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Major Steam sale starting today for those interested. I've got a few games I'll be most likely picking up.

R7w65fKZpBA5smkx3sU5Nh-970-80.jpg.webp

The Steam Spring Sale start times are right around the corner, with the next big sale set to begin around the world on March 16.

The actual Steam Spring Sale start times around the world are 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET/5 p.m. GMT on March 16. Keep in mind that clocks in the US are now in summer time-saving mode, so whereas this would normally be 6 p.m. for UK Steam users, it's been effectively moved up an hour by the US clocks going forward.

After this, you've got precisely one week to take part in the Steam Spring Sale for 2023. The major sale will be hanging around on the storefront until March 23, when it'll be finishing at the exact same time it began at. GMT clocks won't be in their Summer time-saving modes then either, so the same 5 p.m. GMT rule applies for UK folks.

If you weren't already aware, this is the first major Steam sale for 2023. Valve announced all the 2023 Steam sale dates earlier this year, basically giving users notice to adequately prepare their wallets for each sale before the money dries up whenever a new sale rolls around.

Because this is one of Steam's broad-reaching seasonal sales, it won't be restricted to one game genre. We've already had the likes of the Mystery Fest in 2023 for example, where, you guessed it, mystery games were the big focus of the sale, as was the case with the Base Builder Fest earlier in the year.

After this Spring Sale, the next Steam seasonal sale will come around on June 29, when the Summer Sale kicks into gear.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage