General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
If you look horror games, then I recommend playing Madison as it pretty damn good.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Details please
Recently, released psychological Horror game that has the vibes of like Outlast and such. You have to solve puzzles and figure out the entire story as it progresses. The only thing I have a complaint about is the story itself as it seems like there are two going on at once with the second one kind of being shoved in towards the end of the game.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Recently, released psychological Horror game that has the vibes of like Outlast and such. You have to solve puzzles and figure out the entire story as it progresses. The only thing I have a complaint about is the story itself as it seems like there are two going on at once with the second one kind of being shoved in towards the end of the game.
Just watched the trailer and it reminds me of Layers of Fear and Silent Hill PT

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Sounds like something I'd enjoy, Outlast scared the shit out of me, tbh :lol Not so much the jump scares or anything like that just when you were being chased/had to hide as you had no way to fight back at all

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Damn I need to get caught up on the newer games

Played 0 and Kiwami so far, and now Kiwami 2 and hope to start making it through the other ones when they go on sale

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Damn I need to get caught up on the newer games

Played 0 and Kiwami so far, and now Kiwami 2 and hope to start making it through the other ones when they go on sale

I know turn based RPGs aren't your main wheelhouse but I cannot recommend Like A Dragon enough. It does a lot to not make it boring and like all Yakuza games the story is rich and the side mini games are S tier.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I know turn based RPGs aren't your main wheelhouse but I cannot recommend Like A Dragon enough. It does a lot to not make it boring and like all Yakuza games the story is rich and the side mini games are S tier.
Yeah, I feel like with Yakuza too I'm not really playing it for the gameplay anyways (even though it's fun). More for the story/explortation aspect, interacting with NPC's, doing all the side missions and mini-games etc, so I don't think turn based would be a deal breaker here :D Just crossing my fingers for a good sale on Like a Dragon

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Today I learned Mark Hamill voiced Goro Majima in Yakuza on PS2. I never played the games back then, but that is awesome to learn.

Wish I could emulate it on my PC smoothly, because I'd for sure give the original game a run through.

Apparently one of the bright spots of the English voice acting, which makes sense. Hamill rules.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Kind of bummed that I already have to send back one of my PS5 controlers for repairs to the Sony customers service because the joystick is drifting. I have had it since February only...

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Because hey, the more Resident Evil fan projects, the merrier, right? YouTube channel RE: Biohazard has revealed a new fan remake of the first Resident Evil game called BIOHAZARD:RE1 Classic Edition, this time powered by the Unreal Engine 5.

This one is a separate project from the trio of developers working on a remake of the RE remake (along with a remake of Resident Evil Code: Veronica). Sadly, we only get brief glimpses of gameplay in this trailer, which is mostly made up of cutscenes recreated in UE5. Even still, scenes such as the first zombie reveal, Jill playing Moonlight Sonata and more look absolutely fantastic.

As with the other fan remakes, the trailer points out right from the start that all of this is done without Capcom’s approval. That being said, Capcom has been pretty good with Resident Evil fan games so far. BIOHAZARD:RE1 Classic Edition appears to stay true to the original version of the game with the fixed camera angles and tank controls. Other than the video, there doesn’t appear to be a website for the project, nor is there a release date as of yet.

Meanwhile in Capcom land, we’re waiting on the upcoming release of the Resident Evil Village DLC, which drop October 28th along with Resident Evil Village Gold Edition.

Big thanks to DSOGaming for spotting this one.

• Love
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Kind of bummed that I already have to send back one of my PS5 controlers for repairs to the Sony customers service because the joystick is drifting. I have had it since February only...
Stick drift is a huge problem. It happened to one of my PS4 controllers as well after a couple months of use. Made games totally unplayable. My current magma one is running strong, but ever since I've been paranoid of getting it again on my controllers.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG