General Gaming Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
@The Fourth Wall
Just realized I have put 186+ hours into Resident Evil on PS4 and that doesn't include all the time I spent playing it on Gamecube as a kid. That means I probably finished this game more than 100 times

:CENA
I have also replayed that game several times at this point to get all the special weapons & what have you. Resident Evil is such a great bang for your buck series. Always worth the multiple replays. Hell, I did all the scenarios for RE2 Remake. Didn't even mind playing parts again. Whole thing was just super enjoyable.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh no. :ortonout

Rockstar has revealed GTA+, an optional new $6-a-month GTA Online subscription service for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S that will provide members with a regular selection of monthly rewards, including GTA$, special vehicle upgrades, and more.

As detailed in Rockstar's announcement post, GTA+ will launch next Tuesday, 29th March, and claims to provide subscribers with "easy access to a range of valuable benefits for both new and long-standing players on the latest generation consoles."

Those benefits will include a recurring monthly deposit of GTA$500,000 into subscribers' in-game bank accounts, plus GTA$ and RP bonuses, special vehicle upgrades, members-only discounts, and the opportunity to claim property in and around Los Santos that will "unlock gameplay updates you may have missed out on".

More specifically, here's everything confirmed to be included as part of GTA+'s first month of membership, running from 29th March to 27th April:

GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account
The Principe Deveste Eight - along with a complimentary Hao's Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public - plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries
The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost
Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period
Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost
The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe
The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali
A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop
3X GTA$ and RP on Hao's Special Works Race Series
2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series
Alongside the monthly limited-time rewards included as part of GTA+, Rockstar says subscribers will also be able to purchase special GTA+ Shark Cards from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store, which will provide "extra bonus cash". Additionally, it notes its usual roster of GTA Online events will be available to all players regardless of whether they subscribe to GTA+.

Those signing up to GTA+ should note that its recurring $5.99 USD subscription fee (around £4.50) will be charged monthly until cancelled.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This is such a racket lmao

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You already know Rockstar going to make so much money from this. I never put any real money in GTA myself but a lot do.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah its actually extra annoying bc I can't blame Rockstar at all bc people are paying it and also, if you genuinely get a lot of enjoyment out of GTA Online still $6 is probably fair to you and that's your prerogative to pay too

But it affects them making games that I personally enjoy :lol like I really wanted more single player DLC like IV had and RDR2 also isn't even getting any. It was even worse when they stopped releasing online new content for story mode, at least at first it was added to both

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I guess the only people I could easily point fingers at as a problem are the ones that complain about this stuff...and then still pay for it lol but idk how many of those exist

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Looks like the Zero Building mode in Fortnite is here to stay. This is great news for me, I might actually finally be able to get in to this game.

As part of its latest season, Fortnite removed building, one of the game’s most iconic features. And now, developer Epic appears to be making the change a more permanent part of the experience with the introduction of Zero Build mode. As the name implies, the mode is a combat-focused option where players can’t gather resources to build defensive structures; Fortnite recently introduced a new shield and more mobility options to make up for it, making for a faster-paced experience.

Zero Build is available to play across solo, duos, trios, and squad modes, and it joins an ever-growing list of ways to play Fortnite, including Creative, Impostors, and the violence-free Party Royale. However, at the time of this writing, the standard battle royale mode isn’t accessible in the game. The existence of a Zero Build option suggests that building will be making its way back into the experience in a separate mode, but Epic has yet to specify how or when that might happen.

In the meantime, you can check out the full list of changes to Fortnite here, including the addition of a big rocket launcher.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I found this highly entertaining done by a homie of mines in the Power Rangers and Tokusatsu Community talking about Resident Evil.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

I kinda miss when E3 was a big thing but I get why it isn't anymore. It was just such a fun thing to look forward to every year watching all the conferences back-to-back, I definitely took it for granted. There also was the problem of having too much hype though as well, and games being shown off far too early before they were ready. I think I maybe enjoyed the hype more than the games themselves a lot of the time. :lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Good stuff :WOW I'd definitely play Max Payne 1 again. I hope they keep the cutscenes the same though. I really did enjoy that art style.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I've been taking a break from gaming the last week. Mainly because I am completely remodeling my game room.

Can't wait to get things back together since I have a few little indy games I want to play. Most notably A Memoir Blue.

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been taking a break from gaming the last week. Mainly because I am completely remodeling my game room.

Can't wait to get things back together since I have a few little indy games I want to play. Most notably A Memoir Blue.
Nice, I'd love to see if you don't mind taking pictures.

I do the break thing a lot lately, like I'll just take a few days to a week without playing and jump right in. Felt like it's made me enjoy games a lot more too.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage