• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Gaming Chat

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Nah, players get NFTs are dumb
Tell me about it. NFT's are like crypto, bitcoin, and similar coins. Dogecoin is basically an early NFT, for example.

People love them, but don't realize its a ledger. A pyramid ledger. One person controls THAT ledger. It is a position in a line. Its traded, like baseball cards. You buy "X" from someone, that value incrementally goes up. Next person in that line buys it FROM you, that value incrementally goes up again.

Its a scam. Not a fan of it. Holds ZERO value, and does not fluctuate. You can lose money by not being in the right position. Therefore your mining? Thousands down the drain.

I was contacted on Instagram and the person was trying to get me on crypto, trying to be coy on what crypto is... guys, BE. CAREFUL.

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Tell me about it. NFT's are like crypto, bitcoin, and similar coins. Dogecoin is basically an early NFT, for example.

People love them, but don't realize its a ledger. A pyramid ledger. One person controls THAT ledger. It is a position in a line. Its traded, like baseball cards. You buy "X" from someone, that value incrementally goes up. Next person in that line buys it FROM you, that value incrementally goes up again.

Its a scam. Not a fan of it. Holds ZERO value, and does not fluctuate. You can lose money by not being in the right position. Therefore your mining? Thousands down the drain.

I was contacted on Instagram and the person was trying to get me on crypto, trying to be coy on what crypto is... guys, BE. CAREFUL.
Pretty much all of that and then some. I am not opposed to the idea of alternative currency, like what Crypto was meant to, but the only, and main, problem is the idea of controlling it and all. NFTs and all, nowadays, are the modern Pyramid Scheme/Ponzi Scheme of the 80s were you find a sucker to buy in a lot and then cash out

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
GTA 5 will now have been on three console generations. That is wild.

It's hitting the current generation on March 15, 2022

For the first three months after launch, a standalone GTA Online will be free to PS5 players. So that's good for those who have one, and don't intend on playing single player.

Moon Bird

*looks at my copies of GTA V for Xbox 360, PS4 and Xbox One on my shelf*

*opens steam and sees GTA V in my library*

I think I know why Rockstar are making so much money...

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
*looks at my copies of GTA V for Xbox 360, PS4 and Xbox One on my shelf*

*opens steam and sees GTA V in my library*

I think I know why Rockstar are making so much money...
Haha, same here. I bought the game twice, and it could easily be a third time when I get a PS5 as I'm probably going to miss the window to get Online for free. When it comes to Rockstar I have bought many of their games multiple times across many systems.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
elden.PNG

@The Fourth Wall :garrett

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
@The Fourth Wall
Just realized I have put 186+ hours into Resident Evil on PS4 and that doesn't include all the time I spent playing it on Gamecube as a kid. That means I probably finished this game more than 100 times

:CENA

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
@The Fourth Wall
Just realized I have put 186+ hours into Resident Evil on PS4 and that doesn't include all the time I spent playing it on Gamecube as a kid. That means I probably finished this game more than 100 times

:CENA