• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Gaming Chat

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I don't know what to believe. I have seen that it is just a rumor still at this point. I won't believe it until it actually comes out and I can physically see it being played.

Yeah, best to wait and see but this would be amazing. Goldeneye is a great game, and I'd love to see it on current consoles. Usually when achievement lists leak like this though it's a good sign.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I hope it is true. I'd totally get it. I didn't play it back in the N64 days because of my FPS bias but now that I'm getting over that I'm ready to play it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
:WOW

I have seen this rumor for about 3 years now. I wished it would come to fruition as that was my game in college. I am pretty sure I almost failed many classes because my roommates and I played that non stop.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Goldeneye is probably my favourite game for N64 after Super Mario 64. I basically just owned both of those games for it for the longest time and didn't care because they were so good.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
My N64 days consisted of WCW/NWo and WWE games. I also played a few sports games as well. Other than that, I didn't do too much with N64. Turok, I played the shit out of but overall, my N64 sat because of that garbage controller.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
My N64 days consisted of WCW/NWo and WWE games. I also played a few sports games as well. Other than that, I didn't do too much with N64. Turok, I played the shit out of but overall, my N64 sat because of that garbage controller.

Yeah, the controller took some getting used to. Especially because I played it as a kid and had really small hands. I struggled with the original fat Xbox controller too.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Goldeneye is probably my favourite game for N64 after Super Mario 64. I basically just owned both of those games for it for the longest time and didn't care because they were so good.
I still have my N64 and still have Goldeneye, perfect dark, Mario 64, Conkers bad fur day, Star Wars Pod Racer. I think I may still have a Zelda game or 2 as well as Donkey Kong.

I used to have Resident Evil 2 but I sold it to buy a new game back in 2003 and got $30 for it then and now just realize that it is pretty rare and worth more.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Yeah, the controller took some getting used to. Especially because I played it as a kid and had really small hands. I struggled with the original fat Xbox controller too.
The Duke and the Dreamcast controller are two of my favorite controllers.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The Duke and the Dreamcast controller are two of my favorite controllers.

I like the Duke now but back in the day I definitely didn't. :lol I used the smaller S controller. I do love the Dreamcast controller, very unique design. Many Sonic Adventure playthroughs with this thing:

Sega_Dreamcast_Controller_%28PAL%29.png

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I like the Duke now but back in the day I definitely didn't. :lol I used the smaller S controller. I do love the Dreamcast controller, very unique design. Many Sonic Adventure playthroughs with this thing:

Sega_Dreamcast_Controller_%28PAL%29.png
The VMU was so amazing. It was truly groundbreaking at the time. I still feel the Dreamcast was ahead of its time and died because of it. Along with so many other issues like easy to rip and burn games...

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Time to do my first ever Sorcery playthrough in a Dark Souls game to completion. Went with DS3, as I just find it the most fun at the moment. Should be interesting because typically my builds are heavily melee based with high strength/vigour. You can cast spells from a distance with these builds, so don't have to be in the fight as much.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
E3 won't be held in person this year again. Pretty much expected, it's just much safer to do them online with the current climate.

I don't imagine E3 will be much of a thing anymore honestly, it's much easier for Sony and what have you to do their own presentations online.