• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Swamps said:
Am I leading the most reported still?
I don’t even know. Been awhile since I think one been sent on you. I also can’t see every report unless it’s one from a chat, or one of the AEW sections lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Jimmy Uso said:
I don’t even know. Been awhile since I think one been sent on you. I also can’t see every report unless it’s one from a chat, or one of the AEW sections lol
we can change that just for banter :O

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It’s weird. If someone reported something from a WWE chat, I can see it. But if same post was reported from the thread. I couldn’t

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Jimmy Uso said:
since I don't really watch AEW I stay out. That way I don't bother folks. Unless it is an Interesting news story