• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Deezy

DZ PZ
Swamps said:
What for? Did he commit a felony on here or something?
I dunno I missed everything, probably went on some posting spree with all the phobic slurs cuz that's what he always did.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I gotta find a pretty lady who wants to go off the grid. Some place, I can just work outside all day with a landscape I work on all the time. Gettin' tired of the internet

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
#RicSolarFlair said:
Oh I know, that boy is bulletproof.
if he does something you think is not appropriate, report it. That’s the best thing to do. It will be discussed. He’s walked a fine line a few times this year

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The problem is, a lot of things go unnoticed because people refuse to report things. Then think we aren’t doing anything about it

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Jimmy Uso said:
The problem is, a lot of things go unnoticed because people refuse to report things. Then think we aren’t doing anything about it
I'm not criticizing or talking shit, I'm just saying what I seen.