Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You've said this already more than 4 or 5 times.

Follow your own advice, shitbreak. New material or GTFO

So you're excuse is that you should be able to continue to use the same insults over and over and over again because nobody else is coming up with newer ways to say "Stop using the same insults"?

Owned.

Reaction score
I owned your mom yesterday gatesofanalbox.

Hmm, that'd be interesting. Although she doesn't care for filty Hajis that wipe their ass with their left hand, and then go fix dinner immediately afterward.

Besides, my mom's too old for you. I'm sure Sheikh Mullah Omar and Sheikh Bin Laden would rather their dickless, raghead, coward fighters take 9 year olds for sex slaves, as opposed to older, western women of social importance.

What's the going rate in Turbanistan these days for a rape, er, I mean "wife"? 4 Camels?

Care to chip in Wrestling Station?

Kizza

We might as well call you John Cena and give you a year long title reign it's that boring.

Beer

8ee367bc1ff309211af7ef343a61475aa7c8d3e1.gif

Me and Gates' Mom.

Reaction score
We might as well call you John Cena and give you a year long title reign it's that boring.
What's funny is that you've become more of a troll than I ever have been. You follow me in every thread, whining like a little girl that my material "stale" and boring.

Troll on, bomb australia!

Reaction score
Lmao.

It's funny, cos that's basically saying you've failed.

No what's funny is the fact that I make you so angry, you waste your time trolling a troll.

God you're a dumb, slack-jawed blueberry.

Reaction score
All you Aussies have been trolling for gay sex since you were born

oooohhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm so funny, what now fags?