Gates' Red Rep Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Alright all you Snickers eating, jessica alba worshipping, pizza-faced, breaking benjamin listening, John Cena loving, wigger dressing, imaginary-girlfriend having, teenage virgins living in Mommy and Daddy's house:

Bad rep me. I want it all. We know Wrestling Station is not so "gud at hiz Engrish" and can leave barely readable bad reps, but you can think of something better than him. Get creative, kiddies.

I WILL win the red rep challenge. Monteystyles or monkeypoo or whatever your name is, you're going down. :lol:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not so much who they sound like as much as what they sound like.

When I hear them they sound like another uninspired rock band. It's like yeah, I've heard this type of music before but done by far better musicians than them. Better lyrics, better players, better everything.

It's music you don't have to think about, it's bland, it's boring, it's too straight forward.

It's not art.

Wrestling Station

Explanation of what is going on:
11smoac.jpg

Great One

[yt]oKKpd5piitc[/yt]
[yt]iTafQnXY5vY[/yt]
[yt]rTiGlNDnOtE[/yt]
???

Great One

srsly.. y? Well did you like that first one I posted? Really the main one I was going for.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The music is just too basic for me. Nothing difficult to do. The lyrics too, I just feel like there's nothing special about them. Like I have heard songs about the same subjects written much better.