• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Funny Rep Comments

the dark knight

reputation_pos.gif
Ask This Guy a Question 05-21-2008 11:36 PM the dark knight i forgot why i hit the button....i closed all tabs to find this lol

I get a lot of these ones from TDK...remember I said 30 times since the first. Well probably 50% of them are these I don't remember what I wanted to rep you for cause I closed the window so I just repped you on the first msg of yours I find.
it was only twice. and its usually cuz sometimes i dont have time to get online and post, so i just read. i like some posts and feel like repping em, but when i log on hours/days later i get lost and cant find the post i wanted to rep lol.

IWF Murder Mystery... 05-24-2008 07:28 PM The Italian Outsider spreading... your mother legs
copycat. i always leave that comment....

reputation_pos.gif
the spam thread 05-24-2008 12:30 PM Kevin 2 the Extreme boobs!

reputation_pos.gif
the spam thread 05-16-2008 10:38 PM Rell You're fine the way you are batistafangirl, the Bling sisters thread = :king: I almost cried laughing

Beer Money Army

the grand person of Osamahussian gave me + rep and left this very neat comment

You have Army in your name which is like cool and stuff..you know what I mean? I once served 16 years for the Afghan Army the greatest 19 years of my life if I do say so myself...So you wanna come over for dinner sometime?

05-28-2008 05:45 AM C4- I'm the most underrated poster of the half year, where is the vote?

05-17-2008 11:26 AM TheShowstopper- smurf.
Self explanitory...

05-09-2008 01:38 PM Rated TSS- you have been repped by the tss rated one
Um.... ok, rated one?

05-15-2008 09:39 PM Bling- Why u gonna neg rep someone when they aint do shit to u...
Lol, I love illiterate wiggers:)

08-19-2007 02:22 AM Defiant One- Rep, its what your parents would do if they used computers
That ones just weird...

04-30-2008 11:52 AM NwO- your mom is a transevestite you smurf! hope you and her die in a fire!