• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Funny Rep Comments

This Guy

reputation_pos.gif
Ask This Guy a Question 05-21-2008 11:36 PM the dark knight i forgot why i hit the button....i closed all tabs to find this lol

I get a lot of these ones from TDK...remember I said 30 times since the first. Well probably 50% of them are these I don't remember what I wanted to rep you for cause I closed the window so I just repped you on the first msg of yours I find.

reputation_pos.gif
Ask This Guy a Question 05-19-2008 03:24 AM Bling for help

This one is funny because I insulted the guy a lot, and then he still reps me.

I would show you all the rep comments from peepshow but unfortunatly when he reps me he doesnt put a text in there so yeah.......:shifty:

I also liked c4 's neg rep when he called me a moron :)

PeepShow

I would show you all the rep comments from peepshow but unfortunatly when he reps me he doesnt put a text in there so yeah.......:shifty:

I've only repped you like twice to my knowledge, and one of them was today. Might have been more, but not many more.

JMay187

Reaction score
reputation_balance.gif
Official Mayhem Thread02-27-2008 12:09 PM"The Asshole" Colin Whitelol your texan that explains alot

WHAT AN ASSHOLE. NAW HE'S ALL RIGHT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM!

reputation_pos.gif
C4's Signatures requests05-08-2008 05:04 PMKid-O-MacThanks for the rep gimme more!!!!!! Will return :D

Logo Request11-09-2007 09:15 PMPeepShowLOL, you rep in my GFX showcase, but you comment about a sig I didnt even make :(

SO TOTALLY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT FORGIVE ME.

reputation_pos.gif
Playboy Bunny Jamie...02-21-2007 03:37 PMThe Kingdamn. kinda odd, she looks like my bros. girlfriend

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Little Jo is here 05-25-2008 03:33 AM PeepShow How bout you start posting like a normal person

Dunno why this made ma laugh, it just did. I didn't care than it was neg rep though, Peep was just getting me back like a good little blueberry.

IWF Murder Mystery... 05-24-2008 07:28 PM The Italian Outsider spreading... your mother legs

i've done that more than twice. its the best example.....i'd be happy if you give me a better one.

This one you used was better imo;

Me: 1+1 = 2
You: 1+1 = 2?? WTF, 1+1 = 5.35182!

Get over it, it was like 2 months ago and you've turned really good these days so here is some positive rep for you!

reputation_pos.gif
Ask This Guy a Question 05-19-2008 03:24 AM Bling for help

This one is funny because I insulted the guy a lot, and then he still reps me.

It's called kissing ass, he wants to be all good with you now and is trying to get over it, with green rep! I wonder where are his sisters... :g: