Fun things to do while your high?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

So i've been smoking a little bit of ganja lately and i'm interested to know what any of you guys might do for fun when you're blazed. Any strange movies to watch when you're high? How about any sick tracks to listen to? All I can say is Pink Floyd's the wall is weird and Wii Sports is fucking fun when your high. I bet Monkeystle knows some fun shit.

the dark knight

fear and loathing in las vegas makes you high if you aren't already

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So i've been smoking a little bit of ganja lately and i'm interested to know what any of you guys might do for fun when you're blazed. Any strange movies to watch when you're high? How about any sick tracks to listen to? All I can say is Pink Floyd's the wall is weird and Wii Sports is fucking fun when your high. I bet Monkeystle knows some fun shit.

If you've never listened to The Doors while high, I suggest downloading Strange Days and listening to that album. Immense.

I'm also a big fan of playing sorta intense video games. Like either horror games or really heavy action oriented fps or the like. Anything that doesn't stop moving and let my attention wander.

If it's late at night and really dark I like to go to dark, forested areas and walk around. There's a cemetery near my place that I like to go burn at sometimes too that provides a really neat atmosphere. It's lighted and, I sit behind a wall of a crypt with some indirect light and bring a book and read while I burn.

If you like to read and you have a good book, reading is pretty awesome while high too. Especially Clive Barker. His shit is just so imaginative and amazingly descriptive that it just seems to come alive when I'm really burnt.

You should also watch Eraserhead. Pretty weird movie.

fear and loathing in las vegas makes you high if you aren't already

Book was better.

Nation

If you've never listened to The Doors while high, I suggest downloading Strange Days and listening to that album. Immense.

I'm also a big fan of playing sorta intense video games. Like either horror games or really heavy action oriented fps or the like. Anything that doesn't stop moving and let my attention wander.

If it's late at night and really dark I like to go to dark, forested areas and walk around. There's a cemetery near my place that I like to go burn at sometimes too that provides a really neat atmosphere. It's lighted and, I sit behind a wall of a crypt with some indirect light and bring a book and read while I burn.

If you like to read and you have a good book, reading is pretty awesome while high too. Especially Clive Barker. His shit is just so imaginative and amazingly descriptive that it just seems to come alive when I'm really burnt.

You should also watch Eraserhead. Pretty weird movie.

Book was better.

I have a couple of Resident Evil games but the puzzle solving is a little annoying. My step brother tells me Silent Hill 4 The Room is messed up so i'll probably try that. Also there is a field down the road from my house so sometimes I go there but there is a police station before the field so I tend to be careful. But I live in a small town so the station isn't all that active.

Christian

Reaction score
watch half baked (smoking version), never gets fucking old.

read www.sherdog.com forums, I laugh my fucking ass off at some of the shit people post on there. if you aren't an mma fan I wouldn't suggest it though.

download new music

have sex (with someone)

counter strike source

going to a bar is only fun if you can handle your alcohol when you're stoned.. a lot of people can't and they get the spins

Wordlife

play some Gears 2 with the lights out when your high... intense stuff, flips you out when you don't get a kill hahaha and when you get chainsawed you FREAK out

Also, watch Pink Floyd's The Wall (I know it was already mentioned) but its TOTALLY true and will freak you out! LOL

Also watch the movies Dazed and Confused and Big Lebowski too... great funny movies, better when your high!

Oh and if you REALLY wanna trip... go watch some Backyardigans or Yo Gabba Gabba or Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Great Job on Adult Swim... freaky freaky shit

OH and did I mention Wall-E???? HAHAHA

All of which I've done before and dammit I had a good time doing so :)

noumenon

NOOOOOOOOOOOO....watch Superjail...that shit is ridiculous when you're high.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I feel left out.

I've not gotten high b4 and everyone here seems to have done it..

I've drunk b4 thought....lol

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I like going on walks, nature is always fun.

Sex.

Smoking More.

Indepth Conversations.

Playing Games.

Eating.

Driving Around.

Sleep.

Drink.

noumenon

Yeah, when I used to smoke I used to love to walk around while high...like seriously just aimlessly for hours.
Sex really? I'de much rather fuck when I'm a little drunk... I'm too mellow to fuck when I'm high.

!DRIVING AROUND...DANIELS...IS THAT YOU?!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Yeah, when I used to smoke I used to love to walk around while high...like seriously just aimlessly for hours.
Sex really? I'de much rather fuck when I'm a little drunk... I'm too mellow to fuck when I'm high.

!DRIVING AROUND...DANIELS...IS THAT YOU?!
huh? who the fucks daniels haha