Fuji's Top Twenty Most Hated Films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I like the movie but I definitely agree about the characters, nothing interesting about them at all. The writing is indeed shit but I still prefer this one over the sequels except maybe Fast Five which was IMO better than all of the others.
I've never seen Fast Five, but I don't have a lot of hope considering how much I dislike the other ones.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I've never seen Fast Five, but I don't have a lot of hope considering how much I dislike the other ones.
Honestly Dwayne saved the franchise. His best role yet if you ask me.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Car movies in general never resonated well with me because I'm weird guy in that I'm not fascinated or remotely interested in cars. I can appreciate a good movie even if the subject material is foreign to me, but the Fast & Furious franchise lost me at "Hello" for everything Fuji mentioned :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Car movies in general never resonated well with me because I'm weird guy in that I'm not fascinated or remotely interested in cars. I can appreciate a good movie even if the subject material is foreign to me, but the Fast & Furious franchise lost me at "Hello" for everything Fuji mentioned :lol:
Amazingly enough, you made a reference to another film that will be making this list. :lol:

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Nice :rofl:

Have you seen the SNL spoof of that movie referenced with Horatio Sanz playing the little boy? Not a big fan of SNL, but I caught that episode and laughed my ass off.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nice :rofl:

Have you seen the SNL spoof of that movie referenced with Horatio Sanz playing the little boy? Not a big fan of SNL, but I caught that episode and laughed my ass off.
No, but I better check it out, perhaps it will wash the bad taste of that film out of my mouth.

Castiel

Reaction score
Yes! I'm totally with you on that one brother, I've never been a fan of the Fast & Furious series!

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Jordana Brewsters smoking hotness is the only good thing about this movie....Paul Walker gets work because of this franchise and his acting makes Channing Tatum look like Morgan Freeman

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yes! I'm totally with you on that one brother, I've never been a fan of the Fast & Furious series!
Thanks, glad you disapprove. :lol:

Professor Booty said:
Paul Walker gets work because of this franchise and his acting makes Channing Tatum look like Morgan Freeman.
Lol, that's too true. I've never thought Walker was even decent, but he's exceptionally bad in the F & F series.

Alright, its time for the next film on our list and as I said yesterday, its a romantic one, so I feel the need to clear the air. I actually don't dislike romantic films and feel that some represent the very best that cinema has to offer us. Casablanca, Gone with the Wind and The Quiet Man can be counted amongst those excellent pieces, along with the film that we're looking at today. The difference between those and this one is that they'll forever stand the test of time because they're actually good, unlike.....

18. The Notebook

l_56937_0332280_903acbb4.jpg

Now, for starters, I'm actually a fan of the book that this film was based on, which is why its a shame the film turned into total drivel. I do believe that no film on my list screams "Shitty Hollywood No Substance Piece of Fluff" louder than this one. Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are two very talented actors who are left with next to nothing to work with in this horrid adaptation that basically pukes all over what Nicholas Sparks was trying to get across in his novel. It also manages to do this in grand fashion and does it for a lengthy two hours to boot...oh joy. Let's examine some of the incredible dialogue this film has to offer in a scene known as "The Kiss".....

[video=youtube;lS2BpORASX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS2BpORASX0[/video]​

You know what the best part about that scene is? The comment on the YouTube page for it that says "this reminds me of the time i've never kissed a girl :(((((((((((". The reason for that should be obvious, the writer there managed to entertain me more in one line than The Notebook managed to do in two hours. Seriously, I am not bagging on this simply because its a "chick flick" because as I've said before, I don't mind them. What I do mind is being downright insulted by stereotypical and maudlin stories that fail to provoke even the slightest emotion in me. The fact that people were fooled by this bullshit to the tune of a $115 million box office take would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Thankfully though, there was a great romantic film released the following year that did choose to challenge its audience and it was rewarded by earning more money than this. That film was Brokeback Mountain, certainly more deserving of praise than this garbage. If it takes two gay cowboys to wash the taste of this crap out of your mouth, you know it had to be pretty rank to start.

Next up, a musical journey.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Not seen this one, but it's definitely not the sorta film I'd watch. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Not seen this one, but it's definitely not the sorta film I'd watch. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Chances are high that one day you'll be dating a girl and she'll make you watch it. When that happens, tell her I told you that it sucked.

Or just watch it because you want to get laid...that's always an option as well.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
U know it speak volumes when u take two talented actors, one good book and turn it into a pile of shit....kudos..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Thank you.

You're welcome...but why are you thanking me?

Professor Booty said:
U know it speak volumes when u take two talented actors, one good book and turn it into a pile of shit....kudos..
Yep, one big pile of crap. Honestly, with the talent involved in front and behind the camera, I have no idea how it failed so horribly.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah always hated this one. I watched it thinking it might be worth the watch and barely got through that piece of crap.