Fuji Reviews Wrestlemania 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If there's an issue between Fralic and Perry, then the obvious match is Andre/Perry vs Studd/Fralic.

Yeah, I didn't even seriously consider Blassie as Slick was brought in a few months later because Blassie couldn't even handle being a manager anymore. Getting in the ring with Andre and Perry would have been a death sentence. :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If there's an issue between Fralic and Perry, then the obvious match is Andre/Perry vs Studd/Fralic.
Would have worked pretty well since Andre and Studd would have done most of the work. Oh well, as I said, I didn't mind the battle royal, but it's definitely interesting to think of what could have been.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Even though this wm sucked, it has a special place in my heart because it's what got me into wrestling.

I still remember my 7 year old self at a garage sale buying this VHS just because it looked cool

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Even though this wm sucked, it has a special place in my heart because it's what got me into wrestling.

I still remember my 7 year old self at a garage sale buying this VHS just because it looked cool
Nostalgia can make anything good. I feel the same way about 'Mania 1 because of watching it with my grandfather.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Nostalgia can make anything good. I feel the same way about 'Mania 1 because of watching it with my grandfather.

It really helps you appreciate the matches. I loved the Hercules/Steamboat match. Epically at the beginning when Ricky was getting mauled :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It really helps you appreciate the matches. I loved the Hercules/Steamboat match. Epically at the beginning when Ricky was getting mauled :lol:
Yeah, that was pretty great. Steamboat was amazing at making everyone look so good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah, that was pretty great. Steamboat was amazing at making everyone look so good.

I still remember my 7 year old self grinning as Steamboat was getting his head bashed into the turnbuckle multiple times. Ah the power of youth