Fuckin' Gays

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xDesirex

Reaction score
LMGDAO HA this is funny the mother must be dumb or something finding a magazine with naked men in it ha doesnt mean he has a secret girlfriend means her son is a straight up fag god this is funny as hell

Wrestling Station

That made me laugh..
SUPER GAY TO THE RESCUE.... let me take him under my wing, in under a week, no more hiding... and trust, there will be no secret girlfriends to worry about, only "young, professional, goal oriented" guys that he "hangs out" with... no one will be pregnant, also, the bible is just a book... not to knock a religion, but it is what it is...

Sorry if... there are more naked magazines, he STILL doesn't wanna go to church, if he uses condoms (which I'm actually not sorry about) SAFE SEX RULEZ!
He's into business right away! lol.

Roucka

Reaction score
Lolz! the mother is dumb thinkin her son has girlfriend he probably has a boyfriend with that under his bed.

Evil Austin

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

I don't know how it states in the Christian version of the bible but our Bible states pretty much the same thing. That's why you might see Rabbi's or religous Jewish people with long side burns that go down to their shoulders.

I am not sure of the exact word for word quote from our bible, but I can give a rough reason as to why we do those things, (edit actually I can't I tried to translate it kinda hard.) But more or less that you are not allowed to harvest the corners of feilds. Which is why most jewish farmers never cut the grass in the corners of the feild. And that includes the corners of any sort of 'feild' including facial hair where the corners are the side burns.

That's the best translation I can do from the passage in the Jewish Bible, I know Hebrew but it's not that easy to translate as some words aren't in the English language.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The point is people who try to use what the bible says as justification for their beliefs yet they ignore other stuff in the bible (or worse and say that those things in the bible are irrelevant and out-of-context).

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^like when people say that Christian Bale should be forgiven for being a dick to a random guy...?

just sayin'...

Wordlife

^Christian Bale may be a dick to people, but thats why he's awesome... he doesn't give a rats ass and has no care in the world to tell it to your face