Fuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

The thing about this is I didn't want Taker or HHH to win, it would just be way too predictable. IMO, the rumble should always have a suprise entrant, and this year the suprise entrant won. I'm not big on Cena, but I can understand why they decided to go with this Angle. Doesn't look like Cena will turn heel though. He should either go heel or get back to the rapper gimmick, at least that was interesting(occasionally).

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
lol leave him alone, he has just come back from an injury and you guiys are bashing him already, Now I am not a fan, but still, I thought he did well when he came out and it was a good suprise that he won it, bette rhim than someone who has already won it anyway like HHH.