Fuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

STFU. this is the best thing that's happened in a while. and not just cuz i saw it long ago...

im not a fan of cena but THIS IS HUGE. and now we have more stars on raw...

Rell

Reaction score
Read The Sig

*points down*

The Rated R CMStar

CENA RULZ DAMN IT!

BWAHHHH, let's hear the wining because we are back to 3.5 star matches from CENA, lol

Rell

Reaction score
rofl thats how WWE fans are

I'm just happy because a black man won the royal rumble

Great One

We aren't Cena fans, we just aren't taking this this seriously when the fact remains that it was definitely a hell of a shock and a surprise and I'm at least happy with that. Of course I wanted Triple H to win, but it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to, so yeah. Besides, the chances are he might just go to SD.

J

rofl thats how WWE fans are

I'm just happy because a black man won the royal rumble

OMFG...Lmao...Post of the year...

...and hey...I like Cena now...I used to be a big fan...He got repetative...Got injured...We got to see Orton as champ finaly...Cena got to be off screen for a while...and well i'm not bored of him anymore...So GO CENA!!!

Rell

Reaction score
The break helped CENA a lot. We were all sick of him because he had basically dominated our TV screen for two years. We had a break from him, now its really not that bad. The reactions are much better as opposed to before he was injured.

Now it remains to be seen, is he going to give young guys the rub (that sounds ghey :laugh:) or is he going to dominate our TV screens until people get sick of him...again? I'm sure they wont make the same mistake twice.

This Guy

I thought it was well done, because no one really saw it coming. I mean look in the news section of this site, there was the interview with Cena saying he wouldn't even be back till after Mania cause he was doing a movie next. And BAM, not only is Cena back at the Rumble, but he wins it and is going to Mania. With how the internet is, how often is the WWE able to shock someone, especially with the Rumble Match itself. Usually there are 2 to 3 guys that it will most likely be and always is. But not this year.

Think about this too. Every Royal Rumble Winner has always been a pre-announced participant. Because a suprise entrant wouldn't have the proper build to go into Wrestlemania as the #1 contender. Like back in 2001 when the Big Show was the suprise entrant. It was a great suprise to see him back, but you knew he wasn't going to win...and its not like he hasn't been in Main Events before so why not, but its not good.

Cena has the background with both the WWE & World Champions to be the perfect person to come out of know where and still get a good run to Mania. He's the only one who could have been a suprise entrant and win.