• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuck this guy. Seriously. *Rated R for Language, Dialog, and Drug Use* :D

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol at you letting some guy you didn't know in your crib to smoke. I don't even let my cousin come in my house to use the bathroom, but that's when I'm outside though.

I usually don't read everything in your stories cause they are long, but I'ma start too now.

Got halfway through this thing, and then had to go. I'll finsih reading tommorow at some point, and give my feedback then. Sounds pretty intense so far though.

Did you honestly have to let him know that?

MikeRaw

Absolutely. I didn't just say "Damn, too long. Can't read it", or "I'll read it tommorow". I had already read the majority of it, and had started writing my thoughts, but then had to go elsewhere, so I just let him know that I was gonna finish reading the next day, in case he thought I wasn't.
Plus, seeing as he repped me for it, and clearly has no problem with it, it's kinda funny that you would.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Who say's I have a problem with it? It was a question. If I said something like....

"Dumbass. Why the hell would you even say that? Waste of space imo."

But I didn't. Seeing as though i don't feel that way. If I did i would have, or something similar.