Fuck this guy. Seriously. *Rated R for Language, Dialog, and Drug Use* :D

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
NOTE TO IWF: Please do not post saying something fucking Blue like "Too long didn't read" or "Wow too long". If you don't want to read it, sucks for you, you're missing out on one of my many good stories that will be in my book one day.

Ok so about three weeks ago I pull up into my empty driveway in Atlanta and this tall ass fucking black dude (Travis) knocks on my window before I even get out of my car, asking "Is Mike home?" and I was like "No.. I don't think so man." and then he asked if my other roommate, John was there. I said no but figured he was straight because he knew two of my roommates. After saying no to his second question he asked me if I smoked and I said hell yeah, so he said he'd go get a cigarillo at the store right by my house and we could burn a few blunts. I also gave him $5 to get bud, and in downtown Atlanta you can get two little nick sacks for 5 bucks. The amount in the sacks always varies based on how the drug dealer is feeling, and if you buy a lot of bud from them. So anyways he comes back with one sack and I'm like dude I could have went and gotten two for 5. He's like damn man you need to get me that connect! and I'm like yeah what ever. So anwyays we go in my room and start smoking and he's telling me all this shit like he can get pounds for around $500, all this shit. I didn't believe a fucking word of it because he couldn't even get two fucking sacks for 5. And another thing that pissed me off about him is that he couldn't understand a FUCKING WORD I was saying. Like, if I was to say "Hey I'm about to go to Wendy's and get some food" he'd say some shit like "Yeah that's my favorite kind of weed ★★★★★!" so half the time I was just on the computer while he would sit there talking to me. Burned a few blunts, he left, came back with no bud and I was like uhhh wtf is he doing over? I'll tell you what he was fucking doing, looking for shit to fucking steal. And the story continues.

Pound for around 500 right? I get home from work at around 3 one day and my roommate Mike is like "Hey man Travis gave me this guy's number and I'm about to go get this pound from him. Me and Will are both going half on it but I need his money and he's 30 minutes away in Newnan. Will you spot him $110?" and I was like "Dude. I don't trust Travis one fucking bit he's so damn sketchy it's not even funny." but Mike just kept saying it was a straight deal and Will would pay me back asap. I'm like LOOK man who the fuck can get a pound for $500? He can't even get two sacks for 5 AND he always takes all the fucking change around the house when he sees it!" but Mike keeps saying it's a straight deal. So i'm like whatever I'll spot him as long as I get my money back. Go to the bank to get the $110 and I talk to Will who tells me that Mike's supposedly getting it for $450, but Will was sketchy about it too saying the same stuff as me, and he hasn't even met Travis and he was saying it. I get back to the house and Mike is waiting for the call, and when he gets it I say "Good fucking lucky dude." and he laughs and walks out. I flip on my camera and start recoding, I said "Mike says he's going to walk back in her with a pound for 450. We'll fucking see." and then I hit the bong a few times before Mike walks back in, with this black taped up package in his hand. This is all on camera, I'll upload the videos when I get back to Atlanta. But the guy had cut it open on top so Mike could look and see the bud, which there was. But it was only on top. We got a knife and cut the rest of it open and the only bud in the fucking package was the shit that was on top where he cut it. Everything else was this green shit, any weed expert would have been like "that's not fucking bud" the second they see it, which is what we said, but the weed on the top was just enough to make the whole package look like bud. Total amount of weed? .6 grams of shitty mids for $450. Mike also let Travis have his broken Xbox360 because he said he "went to school for fixing Xboxs" which I told him was a fucking lie, and he would never see the Xbox again. Mike said he didn't care about the Xbox because he was tired of looking at it anyways. From this moment on I was like FUCK Travis, don't let that fucking idiot in ever again. If he ever knocks on the door tell him to fuck off.

And that was that.. For then. I started working (Domino's delivery driver.. Make fucking bank, recommend this job to anyone cuz riding around and listening to music and getting nearly $17 an hour on busy nights is the fucking shit) again, and I stayed at my parent's house for like a week and a half because I work a lot closer to there even though it's only like 20 minutes away. So anyways I get back up there last night (nearly 2 weeks after the pound shit) I'm the only one there, which I immediately notice when I pull up. I go in and play some CS:S then go to the bank and Wendy's to get some food. When I go to Wendy's I had to pass back in front of my house, and diagonal from my house is a little Ma and Pop store for groceries, where a lot of black people will hang out in front of and on the sidewalk around the place. When I drive by there I see fucking Travis looking right at me and he throws me the deuces and i just shake my head and continue to Wendy's. On the way back he sees me pull up my driveway, and I immediately go inside, lock my car, and lock the doors because I knew he was going to come say some shit. I call my roommate John and i'm like "Hey get the fuck home now. Travis is at the store let's fucking get this money and Xbox back." and he fucking tells me the stupidest shit I ever heard. Apparently Mike talked to Travis and the guy who Travis knew who sold Mike the "pound" also robbed him (Travis) but he got away. And Mike fucking believed him. Mike and his gf Casey show up later with my best friend Will and we're chillin, trying to go to this party but we heard it was lame so decided not to go. John came home and brought this guy Larry who was REALLY trying to go to this party. And he makes beats so he was trying to get us all to listen to them. But anyways who shows up again? Fucking TRAVIS and John and Larry fucking let him in and he immediately comes up to me and is like "Hey Christian what happened to you earlier man I know you saw me!!" and I was just like "Nah man." and I was telling John to make him get the fuck on because he's sketchy as fuck. He was outside smoking cigarettes when that happened and everyone else left to that party and it was just me. Mike came down and told Travis that he was just chilling with his girlfriend and everyone else was asleep, so he left. Then Will comes down and I'm like FINALLY he fucking left. We smoke out of the bong and watch some Forensic Files (the shit btw) before I go upstairs to get some more bud. Will follows me up and tells me Travis is back. I'm like I'm not dealing with that fucker I been telling everyone for weeks not to talk to him, answer the door, and tell him to fucking go because I fucking KNOW he helped rip Mike off. I told Will to wake me up when he leaves. Will goes to tell Mike, who goes down and tells him he was just chilling with his girlfriend, so he leaves for the night. Will didn't come wake me up though.

This morning I wake up and there's like eight people at the house. Me, my new roommate Josh, Will, Sterling, Larry, Matt, roommate John, and some random annoying fuck. I walk downstairs and I tell John DO NOT FUCKING LET TRAVIS IN THE HOUSE AGAIN LIKE YA'LL DID LAST NIGHT. I go back upstairs to smoke and play Super Nintendo with Sterling and Will, and then Travis shows up again and Larry lets him in, and starts showing him his beats and shit again, basically being friendly which is what I told him NOT to do because this is a shady mother fucker. He chills downstairs for a while and talks to Larry, and eventually I can hear him talking to Josh in his room, which is right next to mine (my old roommate Chris' room if you're keeping up with my stories wink.gif) and i'm like fuck. he's coming in here next. Which he does, and he sits on my bed while I'm browsing DI on my computer. He's talking but I'm not listening. He reaches for my little iPod case that I keep bud in and I turn around with him looking at my bud and I'm like "Man put that shit away" and yank it out of his hands. He was being EXTRA fucking sketchy today, looking at the racks in my closet and saying "Man you got a lotta shit" and stuff like that. He was probably wondering why I wasn't talking to him at all, and then he said "You waitin til i leave til you smoke that bud ain't you" and I was like "Ya damn right I am." but I don't think he could understand me for the 235636363rd time. Then he was asking me to play my Gameboy Advance SP and I was like No man. He picks up my iPod connect cable and says "Hey man can I borrow this for my iPod?" and I'm like hell no. Then he asks if he can get on the computer and I turn it off immediately and say I'm leaving dude, you need to too. He leaves my room and didn't take shit. I guess he kept talking to people but then he left, telling John he was going to go get some bud. I didn't believe it because he doesn't have any fucking money, so I was just expecting him to leave and not come back for a while.

This is where the shit went too far.

So by now Will is ready to go back to Newnan. And Larry was sitting in my room the whole time Travis was in there because he was asking me for a ride too, and he was like "You don't like Travis? I can tell easily" and I was like fuck no that's the guy who hooked Mike up with the pound "connect", and I was telling him that he doesn't need to come back. So I'm like Ok back to Newnan but Wil''s like WAIT. I left my iPod in Mike's room. He slept in there after Mike went to work at 6 AM, and I guess he was listening to it when he was sleeping. We tear Mike's room apart looking for it but can't find it. We made a joke about Travis stealing it. Will was like "whatever, I'm moving in in less than a week. it'll turn up." and then my new roommate Josh comes in and tries to help find it. We tore up Mike's room and my room looking for it, even went downstairs looking EVERYWHERE. Josh then says that his cord is missing once we start searching his room, then he's like "wait a minute. My fucking iPod Touch is missing too." Adrenaline immediately starts pumping through my veins. That mother fucker Travis took them both. I fucking know he did. I ran downstairs and I'm just screaming at Larry and John about where the fuck is Travis, where the fuck did he go, he fucking took Josh and Will's iPods. josh only has three things in his room. A box spring/mattress, a bike, and a laundry basket. First place we looked? Between the box spring and the mattress. I'm like omfg guys there's no way in hell that guy's coming back. Josh's rage is building inside him, but I think I was the only one who could tell. Will was saying "that fucking nigg--" over and over again. Then not even 5 minutes later, John comes up and says "Guys Travis is walking back this way."

We open the door and Travis comes in to a circle of all eight of us minus Will because he locked himself in Mike's room upstairs still screaming "FUCK THAT NIGG--!!!" over and over again. Travis comes in saying that some guy just robbed him and he needs a phone which (fucking dumbass) Larry gives him. and he's asking one of us if he can use a gun so he can go kill this guy. I'm like "Fuck that man why the fuck did he pull a gun on you because you were trying to sell him those iPods you just fucking stole??" and he just stands there fucking ignoring me. I rip Larry's phone out of his hand and say it again, yelling "Where the fuck are the iPods you just stole??" and he's ignoring me again like he doesn't know what we're talking about. I went into one of those modes where I was just yelling but I can't remember exactly what I said. Went something like this: "Fuck you man you sketchy fuck your fucking boy stole $450 from my fucking friend and now you fucking are coming back here and fucking stealing more of our fucking shit? Get the fuck out, actually, give me the fucking iPods then get the fuck out and don't come the fuck back!!!!" and he tries to go outside but John steps in front of the door and says "give us the fucking iPods" and Travis says something then John moves and I go outside first in front of Travis. The only reason I wanted to bring it outside is because I knew Travis would get pissed and throw the first punch, and my neighbor has video cameras pointing to our front door so I knew exactly what to do the second he touched one of us: Kick his fucking ass.

We're outside now and instead of my demanding Travis to give me the iPods, Josh steps up and is now the one bkaming Travis. Travis is like "Ya'll been smokin weed all day that's why you can't find the damn things!" and he's accusing Josh of all this. Josh doesn't even smoke weed. Travis is like "Look I can walk upstairs right now and find em I bet then what ya'll gonna say???" and we were like fuck that dude they aren't fucking up there we fucking tore the whole house up looking. Larry's like dude just let him go look. John says ok and Travis immediately walks inside and darts up the stairs, with my Josh and John right behind him. he goes around the corner into Josh's room and you can hear *KNOCK*, like the sound of something hitting the wall. Travis walks straight to where the noise was and picks up Josh's iPod and charger and says "Here it is ya'll" and that's when me and Josh fucking flipped. I was just like "ARE You FUCKING SERIOUS??? YOU THINK WE ARE FUCKING STUPID??" and I didn't even hear what Josh was saying. Travis is like look man i didnt just put it there!! and im like FUCK THAT GIVE ME WILLS FUCKING BLACK IPOD NOW and he kept acting stupid. he was like search me search me! pat me down! and josh and john were like no and i was like FUCK THAT ILL DO IT!! and I did, but he had nothing in his pockets. Travis went outside and downstairs again and he's like "If ya'll wanna just blame me then say it be real!" and Larry's like "Look man nobody here is trying to blame you we just want to know if you did it and if you didn't then try to help us." I immediately said "NAH fuck that!! You fucking stole the shit and you just threw his shit at the wall trying to act like you didn't JUST have it in your pocket! Now get Will's fucking iPod back NOW!" and he kept saying no and shit, denying it. I said fuck it and went upstairs to get a bat from my room, came back down and they said he fucking booked it.

Me, Josh, Will (who I got to come down when I grabbed the bat), and John are just like what the fuck. Sterling, Matt, and Larry are standing out there too but they weren't as pissed. We started talking about what just happened (can't call the cops.. they don't like us that much because we all drink underage and they would have to come inside, weed everywhere) and I said that when Travis came back up after he "got robbed", he probably really did get robbed and he took Will's iPod. Because Josh showed us his Touch and it said "Disabled". Disabled means that someone tried to put the passcode in too many times and all activity is disabled for 15 minutes. The guy he was trying to sell the iPods to probably said fuck that because he couldn't get past the code. Then the guy just pulled a gun and took Will's iPod from him but not Josh's because it was useless, then Travis came back up to our house asking for a gun and a phone, and he was sweating fucking horribly saying he got robbed even though no sun was out.

Then I drove Larry and Will to Newnan, where I am now. So fucking pissed right now. Buddy gave me some Adderall so I could calm myself down a little, so that's why I typed this one up.

Disclaimer: In no way am I saying all black people are like this. On the ride home I was saying "Fuck Travis" over and over again, and Larry was telling me all black people aren't like that. No fucking shit.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Doesn't sound to me like they're sold. But thankfully they let the guy run, because beating him with a bat would have been worth FAR more trouble. And the fact that they kept letting him in. I hate people who ignore your wishes and requests. If one person who lives somewhere isn't comfortable and you're friends rooming together, you let that request be fulfilled and don't bring discomfort into the house.

Christian

Reaction score
They didn't want to listen to me until after he was long gone. After I came back downstairs (at the end of the story) and he was gone I was fucking screaming at everyone downstairs, repeating myself over and over again with I SAID DO NOT FUCKING LET HIM IN. Larry and John gave like, fucking speeches about how we shouldn't let him in and my jaw was just fucking dropped because they were the two that let him come in in the fucking first place.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^I say you should be suspicious of those fuckers. They're gonna screw you over dude. Sleep with that bat in hand, buddy.

Christian

Reaction score
^I say you should be suspicious of those fuckers. They're gonna screw you over dude. Sleep with that bat in hand, buddy.

John is moving out in less than a week. Larry doesn't live there but nah he's not shady, just being weird today. I was pretty angry at him though.

MikeRaw

Got halfway through this thing, and then had to go. I'll finsih reading tommorow at some point, and give my feedback then. Sounds pretty intense so far though.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Dude like, seriously? Are you serious? You honestly don't like, have any say in that house whatsoever do you? lol. I mean you'd think after the first billion times that you knew he was shady that you would exert some authority and not just be like "Hey man, don't you let that guy in this house!" and then later be all mad like "I told you not to let him in this house!"

That's like me seeing a crackhead at my doorstep and telling my sister "Now don't you let that crackhead in here, I'm tellin ya" and she lets em in anyway and I just let it happen and be like "I toldja not to let that crackhead in this house". All the while not raising a finger, letting em in my room and shit to mess with my stuff.

I mean yeah your judgement is right, but you either have no say in what goes on in your own house or you don't have any balls to actually stand up to a guy before its too late.

Beer

In all seriousness, nice story. I enjoyed reading it. And it seems you need to start getting up and driving your point into people's skulls. Maybe they'll listen to you more often.

Christian

Reaction score
Dude like, seriously? Are you serious? You honestly don't like, have any say in that house whatsoever do you? lol. I mean you'd think after the first billion times that you knew he was shady that you would exert some authority and not just be like "Hey man, don't you let that guy in this house!" and then later be all mad like "I told you not to let him in this house!"

That's like me seeing a crackhead at my doorstep and telling my sister "Now don't you let that crackhead in here, I'm tellin ya" and she lets em in anyway and I just let it happen and be like "I toldja not to let that crackhead in this house". All the while not raising a finger, letting em in my room and shit to mess with my stuff.

I mean yeah your judgement is right, but you either have no say in what goes on in your own house or you don't have any balls to actually stand up to a guy before its too late.

...what else can you do when your the ONLY one out of 8 people (3 others who actually live there) who doesn't want him there.

MikeRaw

Holy fuck. I'm surprised you haven't beaten the shit out of that Larry guy yet. If a dude kept letting a guy like Travis in, I'd probably kick them both out. That's pretty crazy though. The black dude sounds like a tool.

niggles

Reaction score
Similar thing happened to me. On the last day of the school year, my roomates decides to throw a party and they let a bunch of sketchy mother fuckers in the house. Anyways, I got trashed and fell asleep with my door unlocked. Apparently some asshole went into my room when I was sleeping and stole my ipod touch and the charger. I'm surprised they didnt take my laptop, 360 or anything else. There was a mexican at the party so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it was him.

Some people are just fucked up...