Fuck it, can we just make the Roman Reigns fap thread?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah... Us beta male jerks. I bet you're a real alpha male what with a name like Paige Is Hot... Gee, that hurt man.

• Haha
Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Crayo took D'z's advice.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If only he could talk as good as he looks.

Yeah, exactly. If he could wrestle as good as Rollins and if he could talk as good as Ambrose, then he'd be utter perfection. But sadly, he's not. I kinda like the guy, I think he still has time to develop, though, as long as they don't turn him to SuperCena 2.0, then I'll be cool with Reigns.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
LOL At you beta male jerks leaving Kleenexes on the floor over this overrated tool bag. He's normal looking and looks a lot like Edge.
He isn't bad, but the bells and whistles really fire you guys up doesn't it? If Hollywood can make Shia Labouf attractive, imagine what the Empire does with this cat.
Reigns isn't an ugly cat, it's just that when you said 'action movie hero' I assumed you had all literally lost your minds.

View attachment 1268View attachment 1269
331af565eccfd8c05cd229c21af93d95._.jpg
View attachment 1270
Edge looks like a neanderthal with aids tbh. Reigns is the kind of man you want inside you

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
LOL At you beta male jerks leaving Kleenexes on the floor over this overrated tool bag. He's normal looking and looks a lot like Edge.
He isn't bad, but the bells and whistles really fire you guys up doesn't it? If Hollywood can make Shia Labouf attractive, imagine what the Empire does with this cat.
Reigns isn't an ugly cat, it's just that when you said 'action movie hero' I assumed you had all literally lost your minds.

View attachment 1270
You're really really really really really reeeeeallllly acting like a dick just for the sake of it now. Chill out hombre, go be alpha and protest about everyone not agreeing with you or some shit. This thread is clearly a joke, look at the overly stereotypically gay tone ffs. I'm a fan of Roman Reigns because he has some fantastic ability including a marketable look which is really rare (yep presentation matters when men wear speedos shocking I know) and even I can see that. Jesus. Also he looks nothing like Edge bar his hair length Reigns has a much larger build and facial features. If anything he looks like The Rock, look how far his look helped him combined with his athletic ability from an in ring perspective. Presentation matters a ton.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
People (Dolph's) be mad that I predicted this shit and love rubbing it in people's face.

Can someone give me the low down on Reigns then?
What'd you think of Raw this week. How about Smackdown?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

View attachment 1270
Tampons aren't for your ass man, get a drink or buy a bong ffs. If you ever need to talk, PM @Dolph'sZiggler

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

View attachment 1270
I'll kill what you love

Reactions: Red Rain

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You're really really really really really reeeeeallllly acting like a dick just for the sake of it now. Chill out hombre, go be alpha and protest about everyone not agreeing with you or some shit. This thread is clearly a joke, look at the overly stereotypically gay tone ffs.

This. It wasn't funny when you started to be a dick, it isn't funny now. It's boring. Really boring.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
You're really really really really really reeeeeallllly acting like a dick just for the sake of it now. Chill out hombre, go be alpha and protest about everyone not agreeing with you or some shit. This thread is clearly a joke, look at the overly stereotypically gay tone ffs. I'm a fan of Roman Reigns because he has some fantastic ability including a marketable look which is really rare (yep presentation matters when men wear speedos shocking I know) and even I can see that. Jesus. Also he looks nothing like Edge bar his hair length Reigns has a much larger build and facial features. If anything he looks like The Rock, look how far his look helped him combined with his athletic ability from an in ring perspective. Presentation matters a ton.
Okay