Fuck it, can we just make the Roman Reigns fap thread?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Is this Roman as Jesus?
roman.jpg

lol
lol if I wasn't such a sucker for my avatar I would 100% use this

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's marketing and if this allows the viewer to see Reigns as 'from another planet' then more power to them.
It increases the value of doing that double turn when you see Reigns walking through an airport.
Blue represents the sky and green represents nature. Notice the hue in Christopher Reeve's eyes. Very effective.
View attachment 1465
try harder bro.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I dunno I just stumbled upon it while looking for images of him with the blue eyes and it stuck out to me

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I dunno I just stumbled upon it while looking for images of him with the blue eyes and it stuck out to me
I watched his promo from Raw this week and he defo didn't have colored contacts in. I think AMF is just a blueberry personally

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm so behind lately. Still need to finish smackdown from last week. Yes, I know, it's just smackdown. Just my preference on how I watch is all