• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Frture Hall of Famers?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Anyway Randy Savage SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE WWE HOF A LONG FUCKIN TIME AGO!

The great khali deserves it more!!!!Savage sucks dont even think hes gonna be in the HOF

KHALI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CENA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RANDY>>>RANDY

Regreting what i just did.Pipebomb coming

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Showstopper said:
The great khali deserves it more!!!!Savage sucks dont even think hes gonna be in the HOF

KHALI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CENA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RANDY>>>RANDY

Regreting what i just did.Pipebomb coming

OH HELL NO! :gtfo: RANDY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYONE ELSE! END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
From the current roster, I'm 100% sure that these superstars are going to get inducted:
Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, Chris Jericho, John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane and Christian.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Baraa said:
From the current roster, I'm 100% sure that these superstars are going to get inducted:
Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, Chris Jericho, John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane and Christian.

Sounds about right.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Chris Benoit 100% deserves to be in it, but, wont ever be because of what happened. The HoF, regardless of it being a joke, should be reserved for what people do inside the ring, not outside of it. Inducting him doesn't mean that people agree with what happened, it just means they respect his wrestling skills and what he brought to the business. He was a fantastic technical wrestler. The image would be bad, so that part of why he wont be inducted is understandable, from a business point of view, but, then again, they added Abdullah, and he likes to spread around Hep C.....

Moving along, Miss Elizabeth and Randy Savage should be inducted at the same time, by Jake the Snake Roberts, who should be inducted next year, after he (assuming, and hoping) fully gets himself back together again.

I am probably the only fan of Dino Bravo but he should go in. It's also been 20 years since he died, would have been nice to see him get in. Watch his pre-WWF matches in particular, before you hate.

Finally, SICKENING how the great Mike Rotunda is not yet in the HoF. Blasphemy.

:finger:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Randy Savage won't be going in or the chances of it are small. His family said they don't want him going in as they feel it is just WWE trying to profit off his death and also Savage and Mcmahon weren't on good terms for a while before his death and still when he died. So Randy's family don't want him going in.

Out of the current roster I would have to say
John Cena
Christian
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Big Show
Mark Henry
Triple H
Kane
Underaker (Don't think he's been inducted yet.)

Previous rosters
Hardy Boyz (Once they leave TNA they'll probably be offered)
Bubba Ray and Devon (Same as above)
Kurt Angle (Same as a fucking bove.)
Batista possibly.
Rob Van Dam (Same as every TNA person)

There is easily more people but I'm to lazy to write them all down.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think Lanny actually said that they would only allow the WWE to induct Savage if both his father and Lanny are inducted as well. I could be remembering that wrong, but, I think he said it during an interview.

Although McMahon and Savage had their differences, McMahon still said good things about Randy after his death.

It all stems around both the rumours about him and Stephanie and how Randy was suddenly leaving for WCW. Vince and Randy had apparently been quite close, almost a father/son type of relationship, and Randy pretty much surprised him with his WCW move, and he was rather hurt by it.