Frture Hall of Famers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
There are plenty of wrestlers that should be in the Hall of Fame. I personally think that if Batista isn't going to make a return, he should be inducted by John Cena. But that's my opinion, what's yours?

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've been thinking that too. How come Hogans in if Savage isn't? Plus including his death so then he really should be in.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
I personally think that Jake "The Snake" Roberts should be inducted. He's a legend in the company. I think he was a great opponent in the ring.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
He was. I loved Damien and Lucifer the snakes.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Batista by Cena? I'd say Batista by Rey. There feud in I want to say 2010 but could be 2009, can't remember fully, was incredible IMO. The whole Eddie thing between them, great stuff.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Batista by Cena? I'd say Batista by Rey. There feud in I want to say 2010 but could be 2009, can't remember fully, was incredible IMO. The whole Eddie thing between them, great stuff.

By Cena because it was sorta his fault when Batista left.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:
Dynamite Kid but it won't happen.

Unless they inducted him along with British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Zack Ryder said:
By Cena because it was sorta his fault when Batista left.

You do know wrestling is scripted? Dave was sick of the way the product was going (PG) and he didn't want to renew his contract. Simple as peas.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
You do know wrestling is scripted? Dave was sick of the way the product was going (PG) and he didn't want to renew his contract. Simple as peas.

Well duh.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Zack Ryder said:
There are plenty of wrestlers that should be in the Hall of Fame. I personally think that if Batista isn't going to make a return, he should be inducted by John Cena. But that's my opinion, what's yours?

Am I the only 1 who noices that "future" Is spell wrong!? :pipebomb:

Reactions: Swift

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Anyway Randy Savage SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE WWE HOF A LONG FUCKIN TIME AGO!