Friday Night Carnage: Episode 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Dino Colada and Mr. Bobby Beach vs. Eric Snow and Alexi Arilenko

Xavier Donovan vs. Milenko

Ron the Crusher vs. Dustin Black

Chaos vs. Chucho

Charlie White vs. JC Epick inside a steel cage (Angled match)

Look good?

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
High Energy plays on the PA system, and Chucho makes his way out to the stage. He panders to a few fans, and gets himself pumped up. He gets in the ring and stands on the turnbuckle as the fans cheer in delight.

Justin Cash: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 199 pounds, "The Last Samurai" Chuch Hiroshi!

Take Over plays and Choas comes out to a great amount of cheers from the crowd. He ignores them for the most part sa he quickly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, favoring his left wrist.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 180 pounds, Chaos!

Leonard Scott: Chucho got a win over Dustin Black last week, but was attacked during the week and suffered a broken wrist from it.

Mac Rynolds: Well why the hell is he competing?! He should have taken a day off!

The referee signals for the bell, starting off the match. Chaos wasted no time in running at Chucho, who catches him coming in with a armdrag takedown and goes for an armbar, but Chaos fights his way over to the ropes. Chucho picks him up and goes for an irish whip, but Chaos counters it and yanks him in for the belly to belly suplex. He goes for the cover, but Chucho quickly get the shoulder up. He gets Chucho up to a sitting position and locks in a chinlock. Chucho struggles for a moment, then manages to get up to his knees and starts elbowing Chaos in the ribs. Chaos releases him and he bounces off the ropes and drops him with a spinning wheel kick! He quickly goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Chaos gets the shoulder up!

Leonard Scott: What a shot by Chucho! I think he caught Chaos right on the jaw!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, but he couldn't put Choas away with it, and the man had a broken wrist coming into this match!

Chucho picks Chaos up and whips him hard into a corner. He runs at him, but gets caught with a high elbow right to the face. Chaos thows some knifed edged chops at Chucho, before throwing him into the corner and continuing with the chops. He drags Chucho out of the corner and sets him up for a powerbomb. He lifts him up, and powerbombs him spine first into the turnbuckle!

Mac Reynolds: He could have broken Chucho in half with that powerbomb onto the turnbuckle!

Chaos favors his wrist for a moment, obviously in some pain, then drags Chucho away from the ropes and goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout by Chucho!

Chaos looks a bit fustrated as he slowly lifts Chucho up. He whips him to the ropes, and Chucho hangs onto the ropes and avoids the clothesline. Chaos charges, and Chucho ducks the clothesline and sends him over the top rope and down to the floor. Chucho goes out to the ring apron and waits for Chaos to stand, then springboards and hits a beautiful moonsault press! Both men are down and the ref starts the count.

Leonard Scott: And there you see the high ocatane offense of "The Last Samurai"!

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...Chucho makes it back to his feet

Five...

Six...he picks up Chaos and tosses him back into the ring.

He quickly goes for the pin, but Chaos gets a hand on the bottom rope before the two count. He goes right back to work, dragging Chaos away from the ropes and locking in an armbar on Chaos' injured arm. Chaos screams in pain, but refuses to give up. He starts scratching his wat to the ropes, just managing to get a fingertip on the bottom rope to break the hold. Chucho releases the hold and begins stomping Chaos. He picks Chaos up then drills him with a spiked DDT, then goes for the pin.

One...

Two....

Thr-Choas Kicks out!

Mac Reynolds: Chaos just BARELY kicks out of that one!

Chucho looks shocked for a moment, but quickly gets up and climbs up to the top rope, thinking Frog Slpash. He leaps, but Chaos moves out of the way and Chucho crashes right into the canvus! Both men are down! The ref starts the count.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...Chaos slowly pulls himself up using the ring ropes

Six...

Seven...Chucho stumbles back to his feet

Chucho turns around, and gets dropped with a hard shoulder block. Chucho makes it back to his feet as Chaos bounces off the ropes, and gets dropped with a running bulldog. He picks Chucho up and hits a side slam, before walking over to the corner. he hops up to the top rope and goes for the Best Moonsault Ever, but Chucho rolls out of the way. Chaos lands on his feet and Chucho runs at him and gets him with The Lightning Cradle!

One...

Two...

Thre-Kickout by Chaos at the last second!

Both men get to their feet, and Chaos drops Chucho with a hard knockdown. He makes his way onto the ring apron as Chucho gets to his feet, then springboards in and hits a dragonranna pin!

One...

Two...

Thr-Chucho counters it into a pin of his own right before the three count!

One...

Two...

Thr-Chaos kicks out!

Leonard Scott: That series ends in a deadlock!

Both men scramble to their feet, and Chucho catches Chaos with an elbow to the jaw. He bounces off the ropes, and hits the hurricanranna. Chucho turns Chaos onto his back, going for the Tears of Japan, but Chaos is fighting out of it and manages to kick Chucho off. Chucho rolls to his feet and charges, and Chaos ducks the clothesline attempt and gets a rear waistlock on Chucho. He pushes him towards the ropes, thinking Chaos Theory, but Chucho holds onto the ropes and sends Chaos rolling backwards. Chaos scrambles to his feet, clutching his injured wrist, and gets dropped with a kitchen sink to the ribs. Chucho stomps at Chaos some more, then pulls him back to the middle of the ring and goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Thre-Kickout by Chaos!

Mac Reynolds: Chaos just refuses to die here!

Chucho wastes no time in quickly rolling out to the ring apron and waiting for Chaos to stand. Chaos staggers to his feat and turns arouns as Chucho springboards in, and Choas couter the hurricanranna attempt into a huge powerbomb!

Leonard Scott: Holy shit! What a counter by Choas! He caught Chucho coming in mid air and nearly drilled him through the mat with a powerbomb!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, but he might have damaged that broken wrist even further by doing it!

Chaos rolled around in pain for a moment, clutching at his wrist as he crawled over to Chucho and went for the pin.

One...

Two...

Thre-Chuch just barely got the shoulder up before the three!

Mac Reynolds: How the hell did he kick out of that!?

Chaos slowly picks Chucho up, then turns him around and locks in a rear waist lock, thinking Chaos Theory He bounces Chucho off the ropes and rolls through, and he hits it!

Leonard Scott: Chaos hits the Chaos Theory! This could be it!

One..

Two...

THREE!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Chaos!

Leonard Scott: And what a hard fought victory for Chaos! Fighting through an injured wrist to pick up a big victory.

Mac Reynolds Yeah, I still say he's an idot for competing tonight though.

Chaos rolled out of the ring and backed up the ramp, holding up a arm in victory as he heads backstage.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
CarnageText.png

Event: Friday Night Carnage: Episode 10
Venue: Cow Palace in San Francisco, California
Date: August 19, 2011

[/B]The show opens with Justin Fire and Daniel Ice standing in the middle of the ring with microphones in hand.

Daniel Ice: Two weeks ago at the Champions Showcase, two men who were supposed to be our friends, stabbed us in the back. Justin and myself have been doing a lot of thinking lately and we thought, what if we were in the same sitiuation as them? Would we have done the same thing and win the World Tag Title cheaply? We pondered over it for a while and after spending a lot of time thinking, we realized that we deffinitely would not have stabbed them in the back for the tag titles!

Justin Fire: Daniel and I have realized that Bromance has been using since day one just so they can rise to the top here in WKF. And you know, I think they are also using each other! They will both use each other to get to the peak of there careers and then one of them will dump the other to focus on single's competition. But I could care less about them betraying each other in the future because I am to caught up in the present. It seems as if Bromance doesn't give a rat's ass how we feel so you know what, I am ready to show them that we stab back! Trey Walker, Eli Preston, why don't you come out here and defend those tag team titles right now!

Bromance doesn't show up but the Vice President of WKF, David Jenkins comes down to the squared circle with a microphone in his hand.

David Jenkins: Since I am new to match making in WKF, I have had a lot of pressure on me since last week. I feel like I need to book a five star quality match. So I have decided that since things have became heated with Bromance and Fire and Ice lately, they will be facing each off one more time at Full Throttle! Now this won't be any normal contest. In fact it is far from normal. The only way to win will be for one team to climb up a ladder and pull down the WKF Tag Titles. This isn't going to be a regular tag team ladder match, this is going to be a TLC match! Do you want to know what TLC stands for? TLC stands for Tables, Ladders, and Canes! Only way to win is to pull down the tag belts but around the ring will be tables, ladders, and singapore canes! These weapons aren't only legal but encouraged! And did I mention, this match won't just be thrown on the card. This tag team tables, ladders, and canes match will be the main event of Full Throttle!

Fire and Ice smile and shake Jenkins' hand before leaving the ring. The Vice President of WKF attempts to continue speaking but Candy Lebebe walks out to the ring and interupts him.

Candy Lebebe: Sorry to interupt you Mr. Jenkins but I wanted to come out here and give you my notice. I just can't continue working here any longer after what Syn did to me. Sure he is a twisted bastard but I started to like that. I just can't stand seeing him with Lila so I am done. I am quiting WKF.

David Jenkins: You're quiting over that? Hell, you haven't even done anything besides flirt with Syn since you got here so you leaving isn't that big of a deal.

"Duality" by Slipknot plays and Lila walks out to the ring.

Lila: Oh wait, the going gets tough and you want to just leave like a little baby? You want to take your ball and go home? Candy, quit moping around and being a whiney little bitch! Why don't you actually do something instead of runnign away? Huh? I am talking to you! Does the cat got your tongue or are you to much of a blonde to understand what I am saying?

Candy hits Lila with the microphone and knocks her down. Lila rolls outside the ring and Candy proceeds to chase after her but David Jenkins stops her.

David Jenkins: Stop it! If you guys really hate each other so badly, then stay Candy! Stay in the WKF and have a match against Lila at Full Throttle!

Candy: I think that's a great idea but what does the skimpy bimbo laying outside of the ring have to say about it?

Lila yells "You're on!" and then runs to the back screaming.

David Jenkins: There you have it, it is official ladies and gentlement. At Full Throttle Candy will face Lila, Syn will defend his World Title against Charlie White, and we will be having a huge TLC tag team main event between Fire and Ice and Bromance.

Leonard Scott: Did you hear that, Mac? Full Throttle is going to be huge! And tonight is going to be big as well. In tonight's main event, Charlie White is taking on JC Epick in a Steel Cage match but it is time to kick things off with Chaos vs. Chucho.

High Energy plays on the PA system, and Chucho makes his way out to the stage. He panders to a few fans, and gets himself pumped up. He gets in the ring and stands on the turnbuckle as the fans cheer in delight.

Justin Cash: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 199 pounds, "The Last Samurai" Chuch Hiroshi!

Take Over plays and Choas comes out to a great amount of cheers from the crowd. He ignores them for the most part sa he quickly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, favoring his left wrist.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 180 pounds, Chaos!

Leonard Scott: Chucho got a win over Dustin Black last week, but was attacked during the week and suffered a broken wrist from it.

Mac Rynolds: Well why the hell is he competing?! He should have taken a day off!

The referee signals for the bell, starting off the match. Chaos wasted no time in running at Chucho, who catches him coming in with a armdrag takedown and goes for an armbar, but Chaos fights his way over to the ropes. Chucho picks him up and goes for an irish whip, but Chaos counters it and yanks him in for the belly to belly suplex. He goes for the cover, but Chucho quickly get the shoulder up. He gets Chucho up to a sitting position and locks in a chinlock. Chucho struggles for a moment, then manages to get up to his knees and starts elbowing Chaos in the ribs. Chaos releases him and he bounces off the ropes and drops him with a spinning wheel kick! He quickly goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Chaos gets the shoulder up!

Leonard Scott: What a shot by Chucho! I think he caught Chaos right on the jaw!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, but he couldn't put Choas away with it, and the man had a broken wrist coming into this match!

Chucho picks Chaos up and whips him hard into a corner. He runs at him, but gets caught with a high elbow right to the face. Chaos thows some knifed edged chops at Chucho, before throwing him into the corner and continuing with the chops. He drags Chucho out of the corner and sets him up for a powerbomb. He lifts him up, and powerbombs him spine first into the turnbuckle!

Mac Reynolds: He could have broken Chucho in half with that powerbomb onto the turnbuckle!

Chaos favors his wrist for a moment, obviously in some pain, then drags Chucho away from the ropes and goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout by Chucho!

Chaos looks a bit fustrated as he slowly lifts Chucho up. He whips him to the ropes, and Chucho hangs onto the ropes and avoids the clothesline. Chaos charges, and Chucho ducks the clothesline and sends him over the top rope and down to the floor. Chucho goes out to the ring apron and waits for Chaos to stand, then springboards and hits a beautiful moonsault press! Both men are down and the ref starts the count.

Leonard Scott: And there you see the high ocatane offense of "The Last Samurai"!

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...Chucho makes it back to his feet

Five...

Six...he picks up Chaos and tosses him back into the ring.

He quickly goes for the pin, but Chaos gets a hand on the bottom rope before the two count. He goes right back to work, dragging Chaos away from the ropes and locking in an armbar on Chaos' injured arm. Chaos screams in pain, but refuses to give up. He starts scratching his wat to the ropes, just managing to get a fingertip on the bottom rope to break the hold. Chucho releases the hold and begins stomping Chaos. He picks Chaos up then drills him with a spiked DDT, then goes for the pin.

One...

Two....

Thr-Choas Kicks out!

Mac Reynolds: Chaos just BARELY kicks out of that one!

Chucho looks shocked for a moment, but quickly gets up and climbs up to the top rope, thinking Frog Slpash. He leaps, but Chaos moves out of the way and Chucho crashes right into the canvus! Both men are down! The ref starts the count.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...Chaos slowly pulls himself up using the ring ropes

Six...

Seven...Chucho stumbles back to his feet

Chucho turns around, and gets dropped with a hard shoulder block. Chucho makes it back to his feet as Chaos bounces off the ropes, and gets dropped with a running bulldog. He picks Chucho up and hits a side slam, before walking over to the corner. he hops up to the top rope and goes for the Best Moonsault Ever, but Chucho rolls out of the way. Chaos lands on his feet and Chucho runs at him and gets him with The Lightning Cradle!

One...

Two...

Thre-Kickout by Chaos at the last second!

Both men get to their feet, and Chaos drops Chucho with a hard knockdown. He makes his way onto the ring apron as Chucho gets to his feet, then springboards in and hits a dragonranna pin!

One...

Two...

Thr-Chucho counters it into a pin of his own right before the three count!

One...

Two...

Thr-Chaos kicks out!

Leonard Scott: That series ends in a deadlock!

Both men scramble to their feet, and Chucho catches Chaos with an elbow to the jaw. He bounces off the ropes, and hits the hurricanranna. Chucho turns Chaos onto his back, going for the Tears of Japan, but Chaos is fighting out of it and manages to kick Chucho off. Chucho rolls to his feet and charges, and Chaos ducks the clothesline attempt and gets a rear waistlock on Chucho. He pushes him towards the ropes, thinking Chaos Theory, but Chucho holds onto the ropes and sends Chaos rolling backwards. Chaos scrambles to his feet, clutching his injured wrist, and gets dropped with a kitchen sink to the ribs. Chucho stomps at Chaos some more, then pulls him back to the middle of the ring and goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Thre-Kickout by Chaos!

Mac Reynolds: Chaos just refuses to die here!

Chucho wastes no time in quickly rolling out to the ring apron and waiting for Chaos to stand. Chaos staggers to his feat and turns arouns as Chucho springboards in, and Choas couter the hurricanranna attempt into a huge powerbomb!

Leonard Scott: Holy shit! What a counter by Choas! He caught Chucho coming in mid air and nearly drilled him through the mat with a powerbomb!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, but he might have damaged that broken wrist even further by doing it!

Chaos rolled around in pain for a moment, clutching at his wrist as he crawled over to Chucho and went for the pin.

One...

Two...

Thre-Chuch just barely got the shoulder up before the three!

Mac Reynolds: How the hell did he kick out of that!?

Chaos slowly picks Chucho up, then turns him around and locks in a rear waist lock, thinking Chaos Theory He bounces Chucho off the ropes and rolls through, and he hits it!

Leonard Scott: Chaos hits the Chaos Theory! This could be it!

One..

Two...

THREE!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Chaos!

Leonard Scott: And what a hard fought victory for Chaos! Fighting through an injured wrist to pick up a big victory.

Mac Reynolds Yeah, I still say he's an idot for competing tonight though.

Chaos rolled out of the ring and back up the ramp, holding up a arm in victory as he heads backstage.

We go to the back where we see David Jenkins talking to both JC Epick and Kai in his office.

David Jenkins: I wanted you both to come into my office so I could let you know that at Full Throttle, the both of you will have matches. You will be both be facing members of the Resistance. JC, you will be facing the returning Chris Kline and Kai, you will be making your in ring debut against the leader of the Resistance, Xavier Donovan.

JC Epick and Kai smile and then walk out of the room without even saying a word to Jenkins.

Justin Cash: The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, representing the Resistance, Xavier, "The Savior," Donovan!

Duel by Swervedriver hits the PA and Xavier makes his appearance. He comes out to a large ovation from the crowd. He gets down to the ring, acknowledging some fans. He gets in the ring and pumps the crowd up.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from The Dark Carnival, making his return to WKF, The Great Milenko!

The Great Milenko by ICP hits the PA and the lights go out. They remain out for a few moments, until they hit again, and Milenko is behind his opponent. Lilith is seen to have appeared as strangely as Milenko on the outside.

Leonard Scott: That was an...interesting entrance. It's good to see Milenko back in WKF, isn't it, Mac?

Mac Reynolds: Better than seeing Xavier making his debut.

*Ding Ding!* The bell rings and the match gets under way. Milenko starts off by playing subtle mind games with Xavier, such as bowing before the match, and offering to shake hands. Xavier denies both of them, and offers to lock up. Milenko obliges and they lock up. Xavier thinks he has the advantage and grabs a side headlock. Milenko twists the wrist to break himself free and grabs Donovan in a DDT clutch. He drops Xavier for a snap DDT. He simple gets up and laughs at Xavier. Donovan makes it to his feet and offers to lock up again. They do, and Donovan slides around for back control quickly. He tries to German Suplex Milenko, but Milenko flips right over onto his feet. Milenko has Donovan in a reverse DDT hold, and drops him to the mat. He gets up and leans in the corner mockingly as he laughs.

Leonard Scott: Milenko seems to have the clear cut advantage to start, both mentally and physically.

Donovan gets up and charges at Milenko with a clothesline. Milenko ducks under it and grabs a hold of the arm. He twists it and wrenches, before striking it with his elbow. He releases, and runs at Donovan with a clothesline of his own. He slams Xavier to the mat. Milenko now tries to cover...

One...

Two...

Kickout! The match continues as Donovan has the will and strength to fight on. Donovan works his way to his feet as Milenko stalks him. Milenko grabs a hold as if to hit Hell's Pit, but Donovan grabs a hold of Milenko's legs and drops down on to Milenko, slamming him to the mat. Donovan attempts a cover now.

One...

Two...

No! Milenko kicks out!

Mac Reynolds: Milenko just got busted for going for his finisher too soon.

Donovan follows up by lifting up Milenko and connecting with a belly to belly suplex. He covers again but only gets one. He again picks Milenko up and connects with a backbreaker. He covers again but falls short. He decides to climb the top rope. Donovan is going for high risk, as he leaps off of the top rope for a body splash, but Milenko got the knees up. Milenko lies there a minute, while Donovan writhes in pain. Milenko slowly gets to his feet and waits for Donovan. Xavier gets to his feet soon enough, and is met with a big boot. Donovan gets up and is smashed with another. One more time, he gets up, and is slammed with a Spinebuster. Milenko covers...

One...

Two...

Th, no! Donovan kicks out as the refs hand was coming down for three.

Leonard Scott: You can see the clear shock on Milenko's face after Donovan kicked out of that.

Milenko waits for Donovan to get up. He drags the now risen Xavier to the corner, and lifts him on the ropes. He looks to go for The Tempest, but Donovan reverses it into a back body drop off the top rope! Donovan makes sure Milenko is set and hits a Moonsault. He gets up and lifts Milenko to his feet. He attempts to hit the Event Horizon, but Milenko breaks free. Donovan ends up Moonsaulting to hit the mat plain. He grabs his chest and rolls around. He works his way to his knees, and is grabbed by Milenko. Milenko sets up Hell's Pit. He flips over and connects!

Leonard Scott: Milenko hits his Hell's Pit move! Can he finish it?

One...

Two...

Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, The Great Milenko!

Milenko gets to his feet and celebrates with Lilith. Suddenly, the lights go out. They return, and Milenko and Lilith are nowhere to be seen.

Cult of Personality plays and Dustin Black comes onstage to a great ovation from the crowd. He walks down the isle high fives a few of the fans, then rolls into the ring.

Justin Cash: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 213 pounds, Dustin Black!

All She Wrote plays on the PA system as the lights dimmed and Ron The Crusher slowly walked onto the stage, before walking down to the ring.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 230 pounds, Ron The Crusher!

Leonard Scott: And here comes the debuting Ron The Crusher, ready to take on Dustin Black.

Mac Reynolds: I've heard some good things about Ron The Crusher, and I have a feeling that he's gonna make a big impact here tonight.

The ref rings the bell to start this match off, and the two lock up. Ron pushes Dustin into a corner, and the ref warns him to break the count. Ron slowly lets go of Dustin, then gets in a cheapshot with a hard right hand! Ron begins unloading on Dustin with the right hands, and the ref tries to pull him off. Dustin manages to block one of the rights and fires back with some stiff kicks to the legs and some knife edged chops. He whips Ron to the ropes and leapfrogs over him on the return, befroe dropping him with a big dropkick! Dustin quickly goes for the pin.

One...

Two

Kickout by Ron!

Leonard Scott: And a kickout before the three by The Crusher.

Dustin wastes no time in going for an armbar, but Ron fights out of it and gets back to his feet. He catches Dustin with a knee to the ribs, then lifts him up and drops him with a backbreaker. Ron drags Dustin over to the ropes and puts his neck against the bottom rope, before lacing his knee against his back and choking him. The ref warns him and starts counting for the break. Ron lets go of the hold at four and Dustin rolls out of the ring, clutching his throat in pain. Ron rolls out after him and clubs him in the back. He turns Dustin around and goes for a suplex, but Dustin blocks it. He tries again, and Dustin counters it into a suplex right into the guard rail!

Leonard Scott: Wow! What a counter by Black, sending The Crusher spine first into the guard railing!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, but it took just as much out of him as it did Ron.

Both men are down and the ref's count is up to four.

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Dustin gets back to his feet and tosses Ron back into the ring, then goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Leonard Scott: And a kickout just before the three by Ron The Crusher!

Dusting gives a look of fustration and goes to pick up Ron, and Ron gets him with a thumb to the eye. Dustin is blinded and Ron stomps him into a corner. He yanks Dustin out of the corner, then drills him with a belly to belly suplex. Ron picks up Dustin's leg, then slams him knee first into the canvus. He turns him over and locks in a leglock submission hold, yelling at Dustin to tap out. Dustin slowly tries to claw his way over to the bottom rope to break the hold, and he makes it, but Ron refuses to release the hold.

Leonard Scott: He needs to be careful of being disqualified here

Mac Reynolds: Hey, sometimes to make an impact, you have to bend the rules a bit to get your point across.

The ref starts the count, and Ron releases before the 5 count. Ron continues to stomp at Dustin's leg, then picks him up by it and brings him in for the spinebuster! He goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Thr-Kickout by Dustin!

Ron gets angery and starts arguing with the ref over the count, allowing Dustin to roll him up! Ron kicks out before the one count and both men get to their feet. Ron ducks the Step Up Enziugiri by Dustin,. He tries to lock in a half boston crab, but Dustin manages to fight out of it and kick him backwards, before getting back up. Ron goes for a clothsline, but Dunstin ducks it and springboards off the ropes and cathes Ron with a clothesline! He gets back up and throws a few kicks at Ron, the drops him with a spinning wheel kick. Dustin sees his chance and runs to the ropes, going for the Lionsault, but Ron gets his knees up at the last second. Dustin rolls around on the ground in pain then manages to get back to a knee, and gets blasted by a kneeling Superkick by Ron!

Leonard Scott: Oh my God! I think he knocked him out cold with that superkick!

I think I saw some teeth fly out into the crowd! Somebody just got dome souveneers to take home!

Ron quickly makes his way up to the top rope and smirks at the crowd, then jumps and hits the Shooting Star Press! He hooks Dustin's leg for the pin.

One...

Two...

THREE!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Ron The Crusher!

Leonard Scott: What an impressive debut by Ron The Crusher here tonight.

Mac Reynolds: I told you he would make a big impact tonight! I've got a feeling that we'll see a lot more of this guy over the next few weeks.

Justin Cash: This next contest is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall! From San Diego, California, weighing in at 237 pounds, Alexi Arilenko!

The USSR National Anthem plays but nobody is coming out. Cash pauses for a minute or two as the music keeps playing and Alexi Arilenko is not coming out. Finally Justin Cash realizes that Arilenko is not coming out so he moves on to Eric Snow's introduction.

Justin Cash:
From Chicago, Illinois, weinging in at 200 pounds, the WKF North American Champion, The X-Factor, Eric Snow!

Music hits and there's a short delay, pyro and smoke fill the arena, after it clears, Snow appears on the entrance ramp and makes his way to the ring. Once he has entered, Mr. Bobby Beach and Dino Colada make their way to the ring.

Justin Cash:
From San Diego, California, weighing in at 245 pounds, Mr. Bobby Beach! And his partner, also from San Diego, California, weighing in at 320 pounds, Dino Colada! Since Alexi Arilenko has yet to enter the ring, this match will be a handicap match!

Leonard Scott: Now that just isn't right! Eric Snow has to take on Mr. Bobby Beach and Dino Colada all by himself because Arilenko didn't want to show up.

Mac Reynolds: I am sure that Arilenko has a really good reason for not showing up tonight.

*Ding* *Ding* Ding*

Mr. Bobby Beach acts as if he will be starting things off with Snow but he taunts Snow and tags in Dino Colada. This fires up Snow and he runs at Colada with some swift kicks to the thigh but Colada over powers him and throws him down. Snow gets back up quickly but Colada knocks him back down with a big boot. Colada covers him but he kicks out quickly at one. He picks up Snow over his head in a powerslam position but Snow reverses it into a roll up, school boy pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Both men get to their feet and Colada strikes him with a headlock. He then follows up with a short armed clothesline and tags in Mr. Bobby Beach, who goes for a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Beach gets up and lifts Snow up for a snap suplex. He takes him down and goes for the pin again and Snow quickly kicks out. Beach keeps dragging him down, and going for a pin but Snow kicks out each time. It hasn't even been two minutes into the match and Alexi Arilenko appears at the top of the entrance ramp with a smile on his face. He walks down towards the ring and Mr. Bobby beach distracts the referee. Arilenko grabs the North American Title and hits Eric Snow over the head with it, taking him out! When the referee turns around, Arilenko is out of the ring and Beach goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Three!

Justin Cash:
Here are your winners, Dino Colada and Mr. Bobby Beach!

Beach and Colada begin to celebrate but Arilenko run back in and hits both of them with the North American Title as well. Arilenko poses with the title, standing over all three men in the ring.

Justin Cash: The following contest is your main event of the evening and will be contested inside a steel cage! The only ways to win is by pinfall, submission, or escaping the cage. From Elizabethtown, Kentucky, weighing in at 235 pounds, The Wrestling Addict, JC Epick!

"Aint no Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant hits and JC Epick walks through the curtain. He walks slowly down the entrance ramp and only stops to mock a few fans. Epick walks around the ring and grabs a microphone. He walks up to the ring and stares at the steel cage. Epick walks through the cage door and puts the microphone up to his mouth to speak.

JC Epick: You people need to sit down, shut up, and show me some respect! This steel cage around the squared circle is surely epick. Hell, it's the first steel cage match I have ever competed in. Today a fan asked me if I was intimidated. I looked them square in the eye and said, hell no I am not intimidated! I am the Wrestling Addict and whether it's a steel cage, tables, ladders, last man standing, I quit, it doesn't matter because the match itself will be epick and I will walk out with an epick win! Charlie White, before you step inside this cage with me, remember that their aint no rest for the wick...

"Undefeated" by Deff Lepoard interupts JC Epick and Charlie White comes out to a massive ovation from the crowd.

Justin Cash: Haling from Boston, Massachusets, weighing in at 211 pounds, the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Charlie White!

White enters the cage door and the referee locks it behind him. White and Epick are ready to square off, while locked inside a steel cage. The match is put on hold because "Duality" by Slipknot plays and the WKF World Champion Syn, walks out with Charlie White's girlfriend Cindy. She has a dog collar on with a leash on it as Syn is dragging her down the entrance ramp.

Leonard Scott: Syn still has Cindy? This is really fucked up. What is he trying to prove?

Charlie White sees this and he quickly trys to escape over the cage to get Cindy but JC Epick attacks him and throws him into the cage. The bell rings and the match has officially begun. Syn drags Cindy closer towards the ring. He ties the leash to the side of the cage and now Cindy is tied up to the steel cage, while White and JC Epick are going at it inside the ring. Cindy is kicking and screaming, trying to undo herself from the dog leash but she just can't release herself. JC Epick throws a strike to the head of Charlie White. He then throws a kick and another kick before taking him down with a hip toss. He applies a headlock but White throws him off and JC Epick springboards himself off the middle rope with a moonsault. White catches him and reverses it into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Mac Reynolds: Nice reversal from Charlie White.

JC Epick is clinching his back and White looks to exit by climbing over the cage. Syn grabs a steel chair and throws it hard at Charlie White. It hits him and knocks him off the cage and back into the ring.

Leonard Scott: Why is Syn getting involved? This doesn't concern him.

Epick is up to his feet first and he picks up the chair. When White gets to his feet, JC Epick throws a chair shot to White's back and then plants him with a strike to the head. He covers White and looks to end it early.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Epick helps him get to his feet and throws a European Uppercut. He then whips White into the corner turnbuckle and comes at Charlie White with a running spear into the ring post but White dodges it and JC Epick hits his arm on the cage and the ring post. Charlie White follows up with a school boy roll up into a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

When Epick gets to his feet, Charlie White grabs him in a bearhug-like hold, only to run and slam JC Epick into the steel cage. White sees that Cindy is still tied up to the cage and he trys to climb out of the cage once again but Syn signals for someone from the back. Kai runs out and unties her quickly to drag her to the back, while she is still on the leash. White realizes he can't get to her so he gets off the top of the cage and gets back into the ring as he looks to take out his frustrations on JC Epick.

Mac Reynolds:
Charlie White could have easily just won the match! What an idiot to jump back inside the ring.

Syn watches on from the outside as Charlie White slams JC Epick into the cage again. White goes to whip him into the cage for a third time but Epick reverses into a whip of his own, and slams Charlie White into the cage. Epick then takes him down with an impactful scoop slam in the middle of the ring! JC Epick goes up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off with an elbow drop to White's chest. He then lays over him for a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Syn yells at Epick from the outside, "Hurry up and end this!". Epick locks in a crippler crossface and Charlie White looks like he is fading away, quick. Epick continues to apply the pressure but a boost of adrenaline hits Charlie White and he is able to stand up with JC Epick on his back and he takes Epick down with a samoan drop! Charlie White locks in the Griz Vice which is very similar to Epick's Crippler Crossface, and now JC Epick is the one who is fading away but Syn is climbing up the cage, looking to interfer in the match. The referee is distracted with Syn and doesn't realize that JC Epick begins to tap out! The referee is trying to convince Syn to stay away but there is no arguing with Syn.

Leonard Scott: Syn really needs to mind his own business.

Charlie White is pissed that he didn't get the win because the referee was distracted with Syn. White lets go to direct his attention at Syn, since he is now in the ring as well. Charlie White runs at him but Syn kicks him in between the legs, with a low blow. Syn helps JC Epick get to his feet and they begin to double team Charlie White. They continue to beat Charlie White down and all of the lights inside the arena go off.

Mac Reynolds: It looks like the Reaper will be joining Syn and JC Epick in a beatdown on Charlie White.

When the lights come back on, everyone expects the Reaper but it isn't The Reaper who appears! It's Charlie White's fellow Resistance member, Chris Kline!

Leonard Scott: It's not the Reaper! It's Chris Kline, JC Epick's opponent at Full Throttle. Kline stuns JC Epick, and then he stuns Syn!

Both Syn and JC Epick are laid out in the middle of the ring and Kline helps White get to his feet. Charlie White climbs the top turnbuckle and leaps off with flying Jets over Boston, on JC Epick and he connects! White covers Epick and the referee drops down to count.

One...

Two...

Three!

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Justin Cash:
Here is your winner, Charlie "Griz" White!

Charlie White and Chris Kline pose in the middle of the ring, while Syn and JC Epick are laid out, when the cameras go off air.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Cult of Personality plays and Dustin Black comes onstage to a great ovation from the crowd. He walks down the isle high fives a few of the fans, then rolls into the ring.

Justin Cash: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 213 pounds, Dustin Black!

All She Wrote plays on the PA system as the lights dimmed and Ron The Crusher slowly walked onto the stage, before walking down to the ring.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 230 pounds, Ron The Crusher!

Leonard Scott: And here comes the debuting Ron The Crusher, ready to take on Dustin Black.

Mac Reynolds: I've heard some good things about Ron The Crusher, and I have a feeling that he's gonna make a big impact here tonight.

The ref rings the bell to start this match off, and the two lock up. Ron pushes Dustin into a corner, and the ref warns him to break the count. Ron slowly lets go of Dustin, then gets in a cheapshot with a hard right hand! Ron begins unloading on Dustin with the right hands, and the ref tries to pull him off. Dustin manages to block one of the rights and fires back with some stiff kicks to the legs and some knife edged chops. He whips Ron to the ropes and leapfrogs over him on the return, befroe dropping him with a big dropkick! Dustin quickly goes for the pin.

One...

Two

Kickout by Ron!

Leonard Scott: And a kickout before the three by The Crusher.

Dustin wastes no time in going for an armbar, but Ron fights out of it and gets back to his feet. He catches Dustin with a knee to the ribs, then lifts him up and drops him with a backbreaker. Ron drags Dustin over to the ropes and puts his neck against the bottom rope, before lacing his knee against his back and choking him. The ref warns him and starts counting for the break. Ron lets go of the hold at four and Dustin rolls out of the ring, clutching his throat in pain. Ron rolls out after him and clubs him in the back. He turns Dustin around and goes for a suplex, but Dustin blocks it. He tries again, and Dustin counters it into a suplex right into the guard rail!

Leonard Scott: Wow! What a counter by Black, sending The Crusher spine first into the guard railing!

Mac Reynolds: Yeah, but it took just as much out of him as it did Ron.

Both men are down and the ref's count is up to four.

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Dustin gets back to his feet and tosses Ron back into the ring, then goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Leonard Scott: And a kickout just before the three by Ron The Crusher!

Dusting gives a look of fustration and goes to pick up Ron, and Ron gets him with a thumb to the eye. Dustin is blinded and Ron stomps him into a corner. He yanks Dustin out of the corner, then drills him with a belly to belly suplex. Ron picks up Dustin's leg, then slams him knee first into the canvus. He turns him over and locks in a leglock submission hold, yelling at Dustin to tap out. Dustin slowly tries to claw his way over to the bottom rope to break the hold, and he makes it, but Ron refuses to release the hold.

Leonard Scott: He needs to be careful of being disqualified here

Mac Reynolds: Hey, sometimes to make an impact, you have to bend the rules a bit to get your point across.

The ref starts the count, and Ron releases before the 5 count. Ron continues to stomp at Dustin's leg, then picks him up by it and brings him in for the spinebuster! He goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Thr-Kickout by Dustin!

Ron gets angery and starts arguing with the ref over the count, allowing Dustin to roll him up! Ron kicks out before the one count and both men get to their feet. Ron ducks the Step Up Enziugiri by Dustin,. He tries to lock in a half boston crab, but Dustin manages to fight out of it and kick him backwards, before getting back up. Ron goes for a clothsline, but Dunstin ducks it and springboards off the ropes and cathes Ron with a clothesline! He gets back up and throws a few kicks at Ron, the drops him with a spinning wheel kick. Dustin sees his chance and runs to the ropes, going for the Lionsault, but Ron gets his knees up at the last second. Dustin rolls around on the ground in pain then manages to get back to a knee, and gets blasted by a kneeling Superkick by Ron!

Leonard Scott: Oh my God! I think he knocked him out cold with that superkick!

I think I saw some teeth fly out into the crowd! Somebody just got dome souveneers to take home!

Ron quickly makes his way up to the top rope and smirks at the crowd, then jumps and hits the Shooting Star Press! He hooks Dustin's leg for the pin.

One...

Two...

THREE!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, Ron The Crusher!

Leonard Scott: What an impressive debut by Ron The Crusher here tonight.

Mac Reynolds: I told you he would make a big impact tonight! I've got a feeling that we'll see a lot more of this guy over the next few weeks.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Justin Cash: The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, representing the Resistance, Xavier, "The Savior," Donovan!

Duel by Swervedriver hits the PA and Xavier makes his appearance. He comes out to a large ovation from the crowd. He gets down to the ring, acknowledging some fans. He gets in the ring and pumps the crowd up.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from The Dark Carnival, making his return to WKF, The Great Milenko!

The Great Milenko by ICP hits the PA and the lights go out. They remain out for a few moments, until they hit again, and Milenko is behind his opponent. Lilith is seen to have appeared as strangely as Milenko on the outside.

Leonard Scott: That was an...interesting entrance. It's good to see Milenko back in WKF, isn't it, Mac?

Mac Reynolds: Better than seeing Xavier making his debut.

*Ding Ding!* The bell rings and the match gets under way. Milenko starts off by playing subtle mind games with Xavier, such as bowing before the match, and offering to shake hands. Xavier denies both of them, and offers to lock up. Milenko obliges and they lock up. Xavier thinks he has the advantage and grabs a side headlock. Milenko twists the wrist to break himself free and grabs Donovan in a DDT clutch. He drops Xavier for a snap DDT. He simple gets up and laughs at Xavier. Donovan makes it to his feet and offers to lock up again. They do, and Donovan slides around for back control quickly. He tries to German Suplex Milenko, but Milenko flips right over onto his feet. Milenko has Donovan in a reverse DDT hold, and drops him to the mat. He gets up and leans in the corner mockingly as he laughs.

Leonard Scott: Milenko seems to have the clear cut advantage to start, both mentally and physically.

Donovan gets up and charges at Milenko with a clothesline. Milenko ducks under it and grabs a hold of the arm. He twists it and wrenches, before striking it with his elbow. He releases, and runs at Donovan with a clothesline of his own. He slams Xavier to the mat. Milenko now tries to cover...

One...

Two...

Kickout! The match continues as Donovan has the will and strength to fight on. Donovan works his way to his feet as Milenko stalks him. Milenko grabs a hold as if to hit Hell's Pit, but Donovan grabs a hold of Milenko's legs and drops down on to Milenko, slamming him to the mat. Donovan attempts a cover now.

One...

Two...

No! Milenko kicks out!

Mac Reynolds: Milenko just got busted for going for his finisher too soon.

Donovan follows up by lifting up Milenko and connecting with a belly to belly suplex. He covers again but only gets one. He again picks Milenko up and connects with a backbreaker. He covers again but falls short. He decides to climb the top rope. Donovan is going for high risk, as he leaps off of the top rope for a body splash, but Milenko got the knees up. Milenko lies there a minute, while Donovan writhes in pain. Milenko slowly gets to his feet and waits for Donovan. Xavier gets to his feet soon enough, and is met with a big boot. Donovan gets up and is smashed with another. One more time, he gets up, and is slammed with a Spinebuster. Milenko covers...

One...

Two...

Th, no! Donovan kicks out as the refs hand was coming down for three.

Leonard Scott: You can see the clear shock on Milenko's face after Donovan kicked out of that.

Milenko waits for Donovan to get up. He drags the now risen Xavier to the corner, and lifts him on the ropes. He looks to go for The Tempest, but Donovan reverses it into a back body drop off the top rope! Donovan makes sure Milenko is set and hits a Moonsault. He gets up and lifts Milenko to his feet. He attempts to hit the Event Horizon, but Milenko breaks free. Donovan ends up Moonsaulting to hit the mat plain. He grabs his chest and rolls around. He works his way to his knees, and is grabbed by Milenko. Milenko sets up Hell's Pit. He flips over and connects!

Leonard Scott: Milenko hits his Hell's Pit move! Can he finish it?

One...

Two...

Three!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, The Great Milenko!

Milenko gets to his feet and celebrates with Lilith. Suddenly, the lights go out. They return, and Milenko and Lilith are nowhere to be seen.