Friday Night Carnage: Episode 10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
From These 10 Guys Who Suck, Admit It! You're Just Like One of Them And I'm Flair

1. Eugene

2. Scotty Too Hotty

3. The Gobbledy Goober

4. Viscera

5. Zack Gowen

6. Mabel

7. Doink

8. Uncle Elmer

9. George "The Animal" Steele

10. Gold Dust

3lions

Reaction score
The point of this thread is......?

C4

Correcting you:
Zach Gowen not the Kid with one Leg.

Anyways, in my mind Eugene is a big blueberry so Lame and his Gimmick is also boring now, it was good back when he was new but now it seems Lame.
Did you forget to add Doinks name? He seemed much like a blueberry and Scotty too Hotty is cool he should not be into the List Ya' know.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Excuse me... but did someone say Eugene sucked? I totally disagree, Eugene is a real good wrestler but was stuck with a Blue gimmick (pun intended) instead of a realistic gimmick maybe like the one he had in OVW. To say that Eugene sucks... is mindblowing.

This just in! Mabel is Viscera. Write your letters now.

Soulpower

^^^ This... Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore is actually a great wrestler, but the WWE has this policy where people are not allowed to get over on talent alone.

And like Chaos said... Mabel=Viscera which is probably why you said 5 guys. On topic, I would say Eugene because of the aforementioned wrestling skills.

CenaMark54

i sometimes think Dinsmore would be better off if he refused that god aweful gimmick.

This Guy

actually there are still only 9 choices, since 4 & 6 are the same person.