Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

no one is GOING TO CARE if you say "oh HBK vs. Taker will happen at WM" and no promos or build up happen.

maty619

Reaction score
I don't know why I'm bothering here coz I know you are right, I think I'm arguing for the saake of arguing here but to some extent a good build up isn't vital but it will get more viewers.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Tag match 1st opens show them MITB then piss break while divas are on that my guess anyway.

Yes i was tired and little bit tippsy.

So i will try again ;)

IMO @ WM i think that the Tag match will open the show, Then the MITB will follow that. Then the diva's will probably be next so i will use that time to go for a toilet break because i more than likely will not miss much.

MizMasta3000

Believe it or not, several WWE wrestlers privately said they liked Impact last week because of the sense of competition and that they are bored of WWE's product as of late.

I Lol'd

LadyHotrod

I'm pretty sure that most of the matches could apeal to anyone without any build up atall, eg. Shawn Michaels vs Taker anyone can see the starpower in this match.

The build up makes the feud feel more intense. You see the history between the two and feel the 'hate'. It wouldn't feel the same just throwing people together and having them fight without any interaction or promos inbetween.

LadyHotrod

Kingovkings is a chick.

I'm not very excited for Smackdown tonight. I don't ever remember being this bleh during the road to Wrestlemania. Anyone else just not feeling it?

I'm not really that excited, either. It's probably because the current product is shit so it doesn't get my hopes up for a PPV. The last few PPVs have been disappointing, imo, and I would like to think that their biggest show of the year would be the best PPV of the year but it's hard to imagine the creative team making this amazing. It certainly looks on paper like it's going to be a pretty good PPV but I don't think it will play out as well as it sounds, which I really do hope it does so I can restore at least a bit of faith in the WWE.

Wrestling has been trash for a long time now but I remember being more excited last year for some reason. This year, I kinda don't care. I'm still going to watch it, though, I am just anticipating some shitty matches/outcomes.

seX-Power

Typically the Diva matches are somewhere in the middle. The crowd is already pretty pumped and it gives the fans... The male fans atleast a far different type of "excitement" I see the diva match being 3rd or 4th.

You mean finally being able to take a piss?

maty619

Reaction score
What did everyone think of Smackdown this week (as we don't have a Smackdown thread I've brought it here).

straight_edge76

My predicted Mania lineup-

1. ShowMiz/JoTruth
2. Punk/Mysterio
3. MiTB
4. HHH/Sheamus
5. Divas
6. Orton/Cody/Ted
7. Edge/Jericho
8. Bret/Vince
9. Taker/HBK
10.Cena/Tista

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I'm not really that excited, either. It's probably because the current product is shit so it doesn't get my hopes up for a PPV. The last few PPVs have been disappointing, imo, and I would like to think that their biggest show of the year would be the best PPV of the year but it's hard to imagine the creative team making this amazing. It certainly looks on paper like it's going to be a pretty good PPV but I don't think it will play out as well as it sounds, which I really do hope it does so I can restore at least a bit of faith in the WWE.

Wrestling has been trash for a long time now but I remember being more excited last year for some reason. This year, I kinda don't care. I'm still going to watch it, though, I am just anticipating some shitty matches/outcomes.

I remember being more excited last year too. Maybe that's the reason we feel that way now, since we were happy last year and got a shit Mania.

This years I think is either going to be effing amazing or terrible. I think match of the night is def going to be Punk/Rey. Or $ITB. I like the Edge/Jericho match but I think that as far as the heat rolling into Mania, Punk and Rey have it. And $ITB has the potential to have the best spots.

Besides Taker/HBK of course. But I think Rey and Punk are definitely going to out shine both title matches, and the Vince/Bret thing.

maty619

Reaction score
I am actually looking forward to the MITB match more than Rey/Punk for some reason, I should be more excited for the Rey/Punk match (I am really looking forward to it), because I'm a Rey fan, but MITB is once every year, whereas we have already seen Rey/Punk this year. MITB is a refreshing change to the typical down hearted feud, Rey/Punk will probably be the better match but I really can't wait for MITB.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Another week goes by with Christian doing absolutely nothing. Do you think the fact that he is doing nothing at all leading into Mania indicates he may be winning $ITB, losing, or do you think it is irrelevant?