Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hardball

Reaction score
can someone post results?

Can someone post te wrestlemania results? Thank you in advance.

LadyHotrod

Wow, they are only showing one hour of the HoF? Fuck, this means no Piper.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Happy GG got TV time, though, but I had my undies all ready for Piper.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

did Canada even get the Hall of Fame? I read somewhere no networks picked it up.

LadyHotrod

Been like that for years.....

Anyway what they did show, I enjoyed a lot. Can't wait to see the entire program.

Actually, I watch it on WWE 24/7 and it shows the entire show. The only thing is that it airs about a month or two after the actual awards so, yeah, it always shows it in full. Otherwise, Canada doesn't get the HoF on TV so we have to stream. Gorgeous George + Piper = I care about watching it the day of instead of waiting, which is what I did when Piper got inducted, but I stopped watching after his turn because I didn't care about the rest.

Reaction score
I thought the Hall of Fame was a major letdown this year. Ted DiBiase was a great heel in the late 80's and early 90's. He was never a major player in the title picture. He was a heel and with Hulkamania running wild they needed all the heels they could get. He only sniffed the title scene. It's not his fault or anything like that, but when you've closed out the HoF ceremony with Hogan, Hart, Flair and Austin, this just feels weak, you know?

Reaction score
Actually, I watch it on WWE 24/7 and it shows the entire show. The only thing is that it airs about a month or two after the actual awards so, yeah, it always shows it in full. Otherwise, Canada doesn't get the HoF on TV so we have to stream.

You said WWE, not WWE 24/7.

LadyHotrod

You said WWE, not WWE 24/7.

You need to try reading my posts.

I said that I usually watch it when they air it on WWE 24/7 because Canada doesn't get it aired on TV. I streamed when Piper was inducted and I streamed yesterday because these are the only two times that I didn't want to wait and wanted to watch the show the day of.

Great One

Ronnie, leave this forum forever. You deserve to never come here again for being such a narrow-minded moron. Dumb ass smarky cunt, so much for 100% sure HBK/Taker wouldn't go last and we're all marks and you're smarter than us, right? I LOVE seeing blueberries proved wrong.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
What do you guys think about The Hart Dynasty's face turn?

I think that it will solidify them a place in WWE for a while. Making Tyson use the Sharpshooter on Miz got all of the fans behind him. Being a Hart in any way puts the audience behind you thanks to Bret, Owen, Davey Boy Smith, and Jim Neidhart. (You can add in Pilman if you want.)

Reaction score
WIth Bret Hart as their manager they could really go far. This is the type of team I see being successful until they decide to split them up and one goes heel and the other face. DH Smith looks like "Vince" guy. He's huge and could be world champ some day.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
It's fucking awesome. I've been waiting for this kinda stuff and a face turn since they left ECW. Hopefully they can take the tag titles and have a good run w/ them w/ Bret as their mouthpiece.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Someone in another forum was trying to explain why Koko B. Ware deserves to be in the HoF.

Jesus Fucking Christ.