Fortune, The Best Stable Since Evolution?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Well I didn't say he measures up to those guys, I said they're hands down better. I'd put him on par with some of those dudes and sadly I forgot to mention Jericho in that last bunch (HHH not currently active, so meh). I sorta see your point with the facial expressions but someone like Cena has the same problem probably even worse where he's making Blue ass facial expressions trying so hard to come off genuine but it's so obviously forced. I also didn't bother with listing Cena since the last time he's truly gotten to show his talent on the mic and a cut a semi-diverse promo was like 2003. I sorta see Wolfe as a modified version of Regal. Regal is DAMN good on the mic and just amazingly consistent, like Kane. Those other two I would throw in there however I think Wolfe is easily on par with them and he cut his truly intense promos in his feud with Angle which I figured you already saw. Big Show is indeed fairly good on the mic as well. Sheamus is good where he's at, but I just don't see him getting to Miz, Jericho, Punk, Edge level. He'll probably just stay consistent and good enough to get by (sorta like Orton does now) and it seems unfair to compare him to AJ because Sheamus has such an easier job doing what he's probably told to do (come out, act really tough in his irish accent e.g. "YOU STAND NO MATCH FO ME, FELLAH!"). That Beer Money promo is backstage and James Storm comes up in the end and yells "SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!", couldn't find it though. These guys just have loads of potential, but I don't think Wolfe should be anywhere near them, it's stupid, since he came in as his own man, like a one man power-trip. It'd be like Randy Orton in 2007 joining the Evolution faction. It just wouldn't look right. Wolfe had the ability to pull a turn like Anderson's, probably better, but he just got put into stupid ass shit with Chelsea and Abyss and the fans stopped caring. The Impact zone fans are dumb, yeah, but the point I was trying to make is that every Impact zone fan is on AJ's dick 24/7. He use to be the most over guy, so to see those fans boo him and tell him to 'YOU SUCK!' must mean something.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I thought the name Fortune is so they can still give the famous Horseman sign without being called the Horseman by having four somewhere in the title.

Reaction score
i'd like to see it be kaz, morgan, anderson, and AJ assuming it has to be four.

If it doesn't throw in beer money and maybe take out aj. Also, it could be a great (albeit odd) place to stick homicide, if they aren't going to find him something decent to do.

Reaction score
i'd like to see it be kaz, morgan, anderson, and AJ assuming it has to be four.

If it doesn't throw in beer money and maybe take out aj. Also, it could be a great (albeit odd) place to stick homicide, if they aren't going to find him something decent to do.

Reaction score
I think kaz makes more sense as the flair protege than aj ever did.

Reaction score
I think kaz makes more sense as the flair protege than aj ever did.

Double J

Reaction score
I don't see the group going anywhere. You have a group that is suppose to be the best in TNA facing one guy who keeps beating them before they've even gotten any cred as a group. You have Beer Money that just stand there, you have Kaz and AJ who are supposibly fighting for top spot acting like little kids and also loosing matches, and you have Wolfe who is the only one that has really talked on the mic and no one really knows if he's even in the group.

They don't act like a faction either. They should be shown together more in the dressing room, they need their own entrance theme/video that every member comes out too that's not Flair's crap. They need to actually come out together for matches. If I remember correctly if one member of the Horsemen had a match then all of them came out and sat at ringside to watch. Fortune right now is not a faction, just a group of guys standing around in the ring. They have a decent group of guys to make a faction with but right now it's going to be really hard to push them as a serious group. I think Lethal described it best when he said that what it looks like was the Horsemen came into the ring, took a dump, and left that.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, it's been what 2 weeks, maybe 3 and the group just doesn't seem strong at all. They just officially became a stable and it's tension in the group. The Kaz/AJ/Flair thing is really hurting the group more than it's helping. They are the 3 main focal point of the group and they're fighting each other already. I guess once again great potential = epic fail.

Reaction score
I don't see Fortune lasting the rest of 2010 and the idea of another Flair stable is just silly. At the time Evolution was called a 2nd rate 4 Horsemen. So by that standard what would that make Fortune?

Reaction score
for just being under the name "TNA" then they automatically lose 50% of value, and as we all know already' that TNA never complete a storyline at all. Then let me state the obvious that they will not last for long and from all of that, they are definitely not worth being mentioned in the same sentence as Evolution.

rwest35

Reaction score
Guys, I'm new here but would like to chime in. First of all, I think its kinda early to decide anything about Fortune, being that its not yet fully formed. We have Flair (the Dillon of the group) ready to lead the army. We already know, AJ and Kaz are in. I don't know about you, but I have always seen Kaz as a pretty garbage mid card x div guy with weak Mic skills and no real character. He strolls down to the ring, no valet, and does his stupid box gimmick. I think he is finally coming into his own w. The nice clothes, and his personal life, cheating on his wife and getting caught one week into their union makes him kinda cool.. a womanizer which is a staple of the four horsemen and evolution. I can recall the. Titontron video where evolution had clips of orton making out w two chicks. But we still have 2 spots to fill. If they chose Morgan for one, it gives the fortune group size power and attitude. They need it if they intend to be well rounded. And I think the last spot should go to a solid mid card guy who is on the way up. But it has to be a veteran. Someone who can lead in flairs absence. But not nash, jarrett, or angle. I think sting is your guy. But more Steve borden than sting. It would piss off a lot of ppl n give the stinger some backup against whoever he challenges when he's bk from suspension. Desmond Wolfe would feel slighted which can cause him to align with the newly repackaged Magnus, terry, and Williams in a nice rebuilt but stronger than ever British invasion. Ur thoughts fellow posters?