• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Former NXT NA Champion Velveteen Dream arrested

Dale

Super Moderator
The fact that he’s so bluntly admits to the drugs and how everything was going down makes me think some versions of a story a pretty plausible and honestly if he showed the phone to somebody that’s easily verifiable.
That's what I mean, especially since that EC3 interview didn't exactly come off believable to me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Dream is implying if I understood everything correctly that ec3 just made up that accusation in a coked out rage and he showed his phone to somebody at the party and even showed him the deleted file folder.

It’s hard to say, but if it happened that way, Carter can come forward. Not sure he will though.

Dream got too much heat.

I'm still more inclined to believe EC3 only bc SRS said he'd heard the Dream story a lot before but no one would go on the record, granted rumors can just spread like that too

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That's what I mean, especially since that EC3 interview didn't exactly come off believable to me.

EC3 was one of my favorite performers but even I can admit he seems pretty sleazy and yeah he he definitely seems to be leaving out details in his story and it really came across like oh let me score some points now the dream has been arrested.

Roy Mustang

EC3 was one of my favorite performers but even I can admit he seems pretty sleazy and yeah he he definitely seems to be leaving out details in his story and it really came across like oh let me score some points now the dream has been arrested.

Maybe EC3 was controlling his narrative :ortonout

Dale

Super Moderator
Also, where did Carter get name dropped and who even is that, Jake Carter aka Vaders son?

Kross Rhodes

I'm still more inclined to believe EC3 only bc SRS said he'd heard the Dream story a lot before but no one would go on the record, granted rumors can just spread like that too

From even dreams perspective EC3 accused him right then and there at that party so it doesn’t strike me as odd that the Rumors would get out back then and if nobody was willing to come forward I don’t know sounds like nobody at the party other than EC3 was sure that it happened. Just a weird story all around.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Don't really disagree with this either, seemed super opportunistic if he just randomly came out with it

Kross Rhodes

I filled in the blanks because he said NXT stars who no longer works there. It could be anyone.

But he seems like the type to be at a Coke party.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
also EC3 def on more than coke
stephen-colbert-inject.gif