• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Former NXT NA Champion Velveteen Dream arrested

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I’m pretty sure EC3 said they was doing Coke also… so idk what he means he left it out :pogba

I don't remember EC3 saying that, just the hidden pissing video lol granted that may have just been what caught my attention most

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don't remember EC3 saying that, just the hidden pissing video lol granted that may have just been what caught my attention most
I gotta find it but I remember didn’t wanna say names because of what they was doing. Can’t remember the exact words he used

Dale

Super Moderator
The fact that he just straight up admits to them doing coke and that there was stories about Dream doing coke a long ass time ago almost has believing his accounts in this video could be true. Who the hell knows though.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
And no EC3 never mention the Coke in his version of the story
He didn’t but he did say

“Here’s the problem. Unnamed talents, that I will not name, in this moment in time were probably doing other things in that bathroom, so instead of a blatant confrontation, I just said, ‘Everybody get out, I’m going to bed, go, get out’.”