• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

For years....I've never been more satisfied about the WWE!

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
For years, things haven't been so good in the WWE, at least in many fans's point of view.
So many pointless feuds, shoving untalented and lame superstars down our throats while completely ignoring the talented ones and all this was combined with terrible booking.

But now, and for the first time in years, I'm feeling the change for the better is finally coming, I don't want to be over- optimistic, but I gotta say that it's obvious things now are running way better and more interesting than they used to be.
You can feel while watching the show that the way they are booking the show is way better than before.
TBH I never expected myself to be interested again after a WrestleMania that I thought was bad, but here I am looking forward while anticipating each Monday night.

I mean, if someone asked you one year ago or even 3 months ago back at the WM season, that Daniel Bryan will make Randy Orton tap out in the MAIN EVENT of a RAW that also included a John Cena segment in a WWE Championship feud, and a Punk/Heyman segment building to the blockbuster Punk/Lesnar feud, would you have believed him?

We have an awesome Punk/Lesnar feud that imo has the potential to be Lesnar's best feud ever since he returned to the WWE last year. We have The Shield's interesting angle, and now we have Daniel Bryan's biggest push of his career. I sure hope it's not just a summer thing though. Thoughts?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Anyway, yeah. WWE definitely to be getting better, hopefully they keep it up and it's not just a "heat of the moment" type of shit. I still cba watching nowadays though, lol. Three hours is just too much for me. Cut it back down to 2 and I guarantee there'd be more 8-10/10 ratings.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
All it took was a John Cena title reign, take a bow John you're a true GOAT candidate.

Shadie T

They seem to be pushing younger talent a lot especially when they are called up from NXT, And the developmental put on great GREAT shows which shows that WWE talent wise have a really bright future and now they are picking up indy stars Generico, Calihan etc, We dont know who is next but im sure they are looking at guys like Adam Cole

Crayo

The Boss
RAW is a lot better than it was a few years ago, I agree. Lots of developmental talent. Just imagine how good RAW would be if it were 2 hours though...

Shadie T

RAW is a lot better than it was a few years ago, I agree. Lots of developmental talent. Just imagine how good RAW would be if it were 2 hours though...

I prefer 3 hours, Its bad when I watch it live but more TV means longer matches.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Bryan Vs Orton wouldnt have been as good if they didnt have that thing at the start and the match wouldnt have been as good if it didnt get enough time.

They could have done that in a 2 hour Raw easily. Just remove some pointless segments, and there you go.