• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Flame Xanth for not watching Forrest Gump

Crayo

The Boss
And tag him.

@Xanth watch it. He doesn't want to see it because he thinks it'll be overrated. Persuade him people.

Rogue

To be honest, I haven't watched it either. I've seen bits and pieces of it, but I could never stand to watch the whole thing.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
@Xanth If my husband can watch it on a bus with 25 black people (school was 90% black) I think you can manage to sit on your arse for a few hours and watch the damn movie to please your man! :mad2:

...everyone should know what I am referring to that would make the movie uncomfortable to watch with a buncha black people. lol

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
It's a movie about a semi Blue man who runs across America, meets several famous people, goes to Vietnam, and is in love with one of the biggest whores of all time. Kick ass soundtrack, and Gary Sineses finest role as a leg less army vet. Good times.