• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
nhl94bs6ws.jpg

This was my GAME back in the day. None of my friends could beat me. I used to spam one-timers like crazy and run up the score 20-0 all the time.

What was the first game you played that you felt you really mastered?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
For me would have to be mortal kombat 2. My uncle used to beat my ass in it all the time until one day I beat him and got better each time to the point where I was damn near unstoppable playing against my friends. Ended up memorizing all the fatalities and shit (Bought one of those code books back in the day before you could just easily find cheats on the net like you do now)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was never huge into games, my friends would always kick my ass when we'd play, but the first one that I mastered and still kill everyone at to this day is HCTP.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Mario Party 1,2, and 3. And Pokemon Pinball for the Game Boy Color.

I was pretty good at Turok Rage Wars for the 64, as well as WWF WrestleMania 2000.

Ben

Reaction score
Mario 3 For The NES.

Felt like a boss running through the game and I beat it over a 100X. Was one of the first of my friends to find all the level warp flutes.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Strangely enough, I have never beat a single Mario game. My skills weren't what they are now in the late 80's/early 90's but I really wish I could play those games with a PS controller or something. Playing them with my keyboard is hardly the same. Huge learning curve.

Ben

Reaction score
Strangely enough, I have never beat a single Mario game. My skills weren't what they are now in the late 80's/early 90's but I really wish I could play those games with a PS controller or something. Playing them with my keyboard is hardly the same. Huge learning curve.

Get a Wii for $50 and download them all. Love Mario platformers to death...have beat every single standalone Mario game from the NES up to the Wii.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
MMPR for Sega the one with the green ranger. Used to beat the hell out of people with Jason or Tommy using their sword or dagger. Kicked ass on mmpr the movie too, so much so I used to wait to morph on there and just beat asses with regular Tommy

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Only reason I don't say Sonic 1 is because Labyrinth always kicked my ass at the end while Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 and knuckles I kept going till I mastered it. Grew up with these games because my parents played them, and as I kept playing I progressively got better and better to the point that I'd be Tails and be guiding my father or mother through the levels verbally as I tried to kill the badniks around for them. great memories with that game, like finally figuring out that damn barrel when even my parents didn't know what the trick was, or accidentally finding a way to bypass the chemical plant rising pink water section completely. Still play these games via emulator on my computer, in fact just did my little tradition to beat 1-3(four if you count knuckles separate) last month for the first time this year.

Speaking of which We Are Legion it's quite simple, you just need MotioninJoy tbh

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Tekken 3. I used to know my fighting games back to front.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Going to show my age again.

Ms. Pac-Man. It was the only non-pinball machine at this Ma & Pop restraunt my grandparents used to take me to on our way out to the camping grounds, and was one of the 2 games(along with Breakout) that was in the pavillion at the camping grounds. It was always a challenge to try and play for as long as I could without spending too much in the machine, eventually I could waste most of the weekend in the pavillion, and still afford a chocolate bar & pop everyday with only $5 all weekend.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Mike Tyson's Punch Out for NES.... took me about 10 times to finally beat Tyson but after that I owned his ass.... Once you figured out all the little ticks to look for the game became quite easy.. My older brother ended up breaking the cartridge cause I could beat it and he couldn't...

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I have MotionJoy, it's just been a pain in the ass trying to get it to work correctly. Got it to play Hitman Blood Money on my laptop, but the fucking thing never works properly. Mainly just for the joysticks though, getting it to work for Mario might not be too difficult.

Totally forgot about Sonic and Knuckles though, even though I got it after NHL94. I was able to connect Sonic 3 to it and get all the chaos and hyper emeralds on one playthrough. That was probably my biggest video game accomplishment to that point. 95-96 I believe.