First game you were REALLY good at

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
SSX and SSX Tricky

After watching G4 and seeing the guy who broke 1 mill in SSX get all that I praise I was like, "It can't be that hard" and I was right. I got 1.2 mil on a stock player and board, wish I sent in that memory card.

Twist of Fate

Reaction score
I think it'd have to be either Sonic 2 or Columns for Mega Drive.

For Sonic 2 I could blaze through the whole game (and have all Emeralds by the end of Emerald Hill), though it took me til many years later to develop the common sense and patience to actually look for patterns in the Death Egg bosses - the kind of boss fights I miss from 90's games.

On the other hand with Columns; I remember being something like 6 or 7 years old and I'd get something like 50 levels in and people would just be surprised at how well I could concentrate and react. Became a complete piece of cake and took very little actual effort - yet now when I replay I only wonder how the hell I ever managed :p.

Last edited: