• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Every wrestler has been accidentally stiffed and every wrestler has accidentally stiffed someone. Big whoopla about nothing.

Brie did not go into those kicks intentionally looking to hurt Liv. Accidents happen and both are going to learn from this.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Apparently, Brie also stiffed Ruby with a forearm/elbow and last week or so she also stiffed The Miz.

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
Brie can go back to her hole I believe it's called "Daniel's Shadow" 3 botches in a month is ridiculous she makes Naomi look good... This botch just shows Brie should retire someone got hurt cause Brie's lack of talent

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Stopspot

Reaction score
Brie throwing some stiff strikes is literally a nothing thing. Wrestlers know to expect that a few strikes are going to be stiff

Can't wait for them to start doing this

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
To be fair a stiff shot screwed up Cena's face when he faced Rollins. Not a many people jumped on that situation as much as this one

Redboy123@

Reaction score
To be fair a stiff shot screwed up Cena's face when he faced Rollins. Not a many people jumped on that situation as much as this one
i'm not sure if you can call this a stiff shot.

I don't think Liv lowered her head any lower then the previous kicks that hit her chest. Brie was just clumsy as fuck. She is a very clumsy girl.

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
i'm not sure if you can call this a stiff shot.

I don't think Liv lowered her head any lower then the previous kicks that hit her chest. Brie was just clumsy as fuck. She is a very clumsy girl.
The point is that she shouldn’t have had her head that low the entire time, period. I mean anyone who does that is making the move more risky, inherently.

Look at this quick video, see how more upright they are?

Reactions: Death Walker

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
The thing is that Liv made the mistake of lowering her head. But Brie was performing the move, should had taken her time, and been more cautious. So really if it's anyone fault it's Brie's

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Look at this quick video, see how more upright they are?
if that is the correct way of executing the move (it is) then the majority of blame is still on Brie imo. It's her move, so she should know how people should take it. Why didn't she identify it? She took the risk and what I can see from the gif, Brie kicked Liv's chest two times and despite Liv not lowering her head, the botch happened. clumsy and irresponsible. But maybe Liv should know how to take the move properly then she wouldn't be at risk. I don't know who has the most responsibility.

Brie shouldn't be kicking people she just isn't good enough to be trusted to do it safely.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I for one encourage WWE to run with this new, stiff style and just start booking Big Mouth Loud style matches

For serious tho the important thing here is not if Brie should be fired or not but if Liv is okay. Accidents happen all the time. John Cena apparently throws stiff punches all the time and ton of the male talent do as well.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
WWE gonna become UFC next year...just wait.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
if that is the correct way of executing the move (it is) then the majority of blame is still on Brie imo. It's her move, so she should know how people should take it. Why didn't she identify it? She took the risk and what I can see from the gif, Brie kicked Liv's chest two times and despite Liv not lowering her head, the botch happened. clumsy and irresponsible. But maybe Liv should know how to take the move properly then she wouldn't be at risk. I don't know who has the most responsibility.

Brie shouldn't be kicking people she just isn't good enough to be trusted to do it safely.
It’s both people man. That’s all I’m saying. It’s not just Bella in this case, IMO. The only thing that made me mad, accident or not, was the lack of control to not throw the second kick. Stupid. Other than that, it’s both superstars.