Finn Balor Injured At SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Source (Warning, PWInsider is the worst site ever): WWE MAY HAVE SUFFERED ANOTHER MAJOR INJURY BLOW AT SUMMERSLAM | PWInsider.com

New WWE Universal champion Finn Balor was injured during his Summerslam match against Seth Rollins, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Sources indicate that Balor was sporting his right arm in a sling following the PPV. There is concern the injury is serious and could require surgery.

In watching back the bout, Balor was grabbing briefly at his right shoulder after being nailed with a small package driver and did not raise the arm (which was holding the Universal championship) after the match.

We are told Balor will be getting examined tomorrow and once WWE has a determination on exactly how serious the injury is, they will go from there. More as we get it.

Balor is slated to appear on Good Morning America tomorrow at 8 AM Eastern.

---------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: For those of you who are skeptical, here's a picture of Balor's shoulder after Rollins threw him into the barricade....
l9nq5uq.jpg
It looks pretty legit to me.

--------------------------------------------------

UPDATE #2 - WWE.com posts article confirming Balor's injury

Finn Bálor injured at SummerSlam

Last edited:

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
He did not raise the belt because he knew people would start booing. He may have gotten hurt, but not injured.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WWE has confirmed it on their website
Finn Bálor injured at SummerSlam

Also I find it ironic that they ban the curb stomp but the buckle bomb has injured 2 people now
Banning the curb stomp isn't due to it being a dangerous move (its actually very safe), it was because its ridiculously easy for kids to recreate, and in a much less safe manner.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like they are gonna strip him of the belt and probably bring Roman back up to feud with Seth for it, my best guess