• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Deletion: Hardy Vs. Hardy.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.

I'm really not sure if this is the best or worst thing ever. Like...what? But I gotta give props to Matt Hardy for being as creative as he is making all this shit possible. I honestly think the Hardy's saved TNA this year with this Broken Matt storyline. It got people talking about TNA.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
I am guessing its because I dont watch TNA nowadays but...

What the hell did I just watch? :blackshock:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
First time i've actually watched an entire wrestling match start to finish since...Ryder's win at WM, and it was only after I was tagged like 11 times to let me know i'd mark out for that match. Before that? Last November at best?

Matt Hardy has me actually interested in where this goes, he no longer will be broken - so where does it all go from here?

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Sooo, should I watch this shiz or nah? Skimmed through that vid a lil bit and looks cringeworthy.
Watch It, Matt has this landscaper prepare the ring for "massacre", Jeff appears as Willow at random, they shoot fireworks at each other,Matt plays the violin and its just so freaking funny

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Watch It, Matt has this landscaper prepare the ring for "massacre", Jeff appears as Willow at random, they shoot fireworks at each other,Matt plays the violin and its just so freaking funny

This is happening tonight. I will post on the forum with my DIRECT THOUGHTS after consuming brews and watching.