Final Deletion: Hardy Vs. Hardy.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'll keep it real with you guys, we made it up until the match started and couldn't watch anymore. I mean, it was fun seeing Hologram Matt Hardy and the crazy awful drone stuff. It was some of the worst television ever and I was kind of laughing at it. Then the match actually starts and that just took me out of it. Hologram drone battles followed by a collar and elbow tie-up in the ring! Uhhhh ... I tapped out lol

Reaction score
He was great. Hologram Matt was Great. Broken Matt lol

This entire thing was really weird but it felt so fresh. I mean it was really strange for sure, maybe something to laugh at but I think it was what wrestling needed. So I really liked it.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
This entire thing was really weird but it felt so fresh. I mean it was really strange for sure, maybe something to laugh at but I think it was what
wrestling needed. So I really liked it.

Yeah and I TOTALLY get that. Not crapping on it or anyone who dug it. It's like... god it was so different I can't say I don't want to see more of this madness.

Maybe it was just so new and revolutionary my small mind wasn't ready for it haha.

Jeff and Matt are some spacey dudes. Since when is Reby a Latina woman? I never knew! She's pretty great in her role lol.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
It's weird man, when the wrestling started it lost the magic for me. It just became Jeff and Matt. I did like Matt's selling. I don't know if this is Matt's pitch for a new WWE run, but I kind of think it could work.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Greatest Wrestling moment of all time to be fair.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
093fba90c61b5ee9210401d1afee98d3.png

3400360c45fd10b3100cca5f4e8b93ae.png

ac7f864f08b041d926ef5b97b6793db0.png

57d0b8028e4f436ecc07b9855a3e2cb8.gif

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Fucking WhatCulture said it was trash, imagine liking that channel. Horrible.
Because it wasn't nonsensical moves that mean nothing nor does it tell a story. That's the opposite of the WhatCulture way.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Because it wasn't nonsensical moves that mean nothing nor does it tell a story. That's the opposite of the WhatCulture way.
Final Deletion tells the best story of all time

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Final Deletion tells the best story of all time
I know you hate TNA and look for/take every opportunity to bash it, but I enjoyed the shit out of it tbh. as D movie as it is, it made everyone talk about TNA again, and gives the Hardy Boyz a chance back into the WWE.