Fifa discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Stop it seriously, I don't want to dish out warnings. Put each other on the ignore list and be mature and don't read or just ignore statuses. If you ignore each other, you don't interact, which means you don't get mad at each other.

I don't believe any of you are 12 so act your age and play me at Fifa god dammit!

I'll respond to him as I see fit. He is the one who gets his jimmies rustled over anything I say. Not my fault he is so volatile.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I advised them, you made a homosexual gesture.

Edit: Ziggles, ignore list. You don't see his posts then. If he makes a status about you, report it to me and I'll remove it (or Staff). I'm tired of this crappy feud now it's not comical, you both just turn it personal. As I said earlier, learn 2 make jokes out of internet feuds.

Anyway, Staff are here for a reason. Statuses can be removed, and posts won't be seen if he's on your ignore list. That fixes every single problem.

He was the one who turned it personal, he responds to me in offensive ways by calling me "Kid" or "AssMode", Seabs warned him and removed his "AssMode" post the last time he said it and he's still doing it.

Seriously f*ck off my posts if you don't have anything good to say.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Not quitting this time...

EDIT: Ignore or not, he must ignore me so I can be assured that he's not aware of my posts and threads because when I see him post on my threads all I see is offensive stuff which starts a feud.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
How noble of you!

0920ca8fa1266ffc73033e0d35584dbf.jpg

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Manchester City (CRAYO) vs. AC Milan (ME)

Match starting now...