• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Calling it now, this will be the most posted in thread ever for a long time just by two members rambling on about a sports game.

<3 this forum.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Probably not just because our Fif talks spill over from thread to thread and also in statuses. This is at least the 4th thread we've had lol

4 Seasons: 4 Promotions

On to Division 6 I go.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You rage-quitted @[Ziggles] :(.

I know losing is frustrating but against people you know you should play it out. I wanted to win like 7-0.

I'm up for a rematch any time :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Stfu pussy. Do us a favor and go rage quit life you wannabe American.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
@[Dolph'sZiggler] what did you Google to find that gif? Cuz I was doing the same as the gif when I saw it. :laugh:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
ha.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Probably just something like group laughing gif. That's my go to gif to laugh at people who suck at life like AssMode.

AssMode- I'll play you again but only if you agree to my terms.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler terms to a Fifa re-match with AssMode the RAGE quitter​

[align=left]
*The winner of the match chooses the loser's username for the next month's time
*The loser can NEVER change their username back to anything relating to Dolph Ziggler, even after the one month of wearing the username designated by the victor
*The loser has 12 hours to make the change to their new name
*If the loser fails to follow through on the bet they will be banned by CRAYO for a period of time no less than 1 MONTH

[/align]

So let's go pussy. You think you can "beat that motherfucking dickhead" put up your dukes and let's go. Obviously Crayo will have to agree to this as well, but as long as we are both willing to submit to the potential ban for welching on the bet, it shouldn't be an issue.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"*If the loser fails to follow through on the bet they will be banned by CRAYO for a period of time no less than 1 MONTH"

That's a no. The rest is fine.

I know what you'll change his username too if you win - "AssMode" lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not going to bother if there is no incentive for him to follow through. It would be pointless. He clearly doesn't care about being made to look like a bitch or he wouldn't rage quit.

I'm out, sorry ass mode. The one beatdown I gave you will have to last you a lifetime.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Why would I let one of our most active users (whether you like him or not, he contributes a lot) get banned over an off-site Fifa game? The rest is fine as it is, your incentive is to make him look stupid and changing his name to whatever you want (if he agrees, which imo would be silly) is enough. Rise above hate (pun intended) and have fun with on-site disputes. I never warned or banned JeebaK once (apart from spamming after seabs banned him), I had fun and made him look completely Blue by himself.

But yeah someone play me ffs. :(

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He won't get banned as long as he follows through, that's the point.