Fifa discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If he beats you, you get banned, if you beat him, he gets banned. Do you not see how stupid that is (from my point of view)?

Unless I'm misunderstanding something. Why not just have a friendly game? With less pressure he's more likely to play without raging.

AND FOR GOD SAKE PLAY ME.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Your reading comprehension is failing you it seems.

It clearly says IF the loser FAILS TO FOLLOW THROUGH on the terms (Changing their username within 12 hours & never using a DZ related username again) THEN they are banned. Losing the match isn't what triggers the ban.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
OH I SEE, THANKS FOR CAPITALS.

My bad. Still, no banning, it'd just be utter humiliation not going threw with it anyway lol so I doubt he's immature enough not to do that (presuming you win).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I doubt he's immature enough not to do that (presuming you win).

Really? Really? Really? We are talking about the most immature kid on the board.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
What do you know about my personal life you son of a b*tch? Are you part of my family to know what I am and what I'm not? Do you, like, have a crush on me which makes you care so much?

If he doesn't stop with this personal stuff Crayo I'm not returning to the forums anymore and my words are final, I know you don't give a DAMN about threats or anything like it but it's okay for me because I can't hang around and talk wrestling/soccer without him being all over me. Ignore list is not working, he's responding to me in every post/thread I make, plus with the statuses which I can see.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ziggles said:
I'm not returning to the forums anymore and my words are final, I know you don't give a DAMN about threats or anything like it but it's okay for me because I can't hang around and talk wrestling/soccer without him being all over me. Ignore list is not working, he's responding to me in every post/thread I make, plus with the statuses which I can see.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Talk about immaturity, ever since you came, immaturity has grown over this community in lighting speed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Your opinion means so much to me! I care so much, look at how much I care!

Just rage quit the forums already like you rage quit in Fifa. Please, I'm begging you.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stop it seriously, I don't want to dish out warnings. Put each other on the ignore list and be mature and don't read or just ignore statuses. If you ignore each other, you don't interact, which means you don't get mad at each other.

I don't believe any of you are 12 so act your age and play me at Fifa god dammit!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Stop it seriously, I don't want to dish out warnings. Put each other on the ignore list and be mature and don't read or just ignore statuses. If you ignore each other, you don't interact, which means you don't get mad at each other.

I don't believe any of you are 12 so act your age and play me at Fifa god dammit!

Why are you copying my post?
I did it in simple words, and you took all the time to write the full story.

DAMN! :simmons:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I agree on the "ignore" part but it seems like this smurf has a crush on me that's why he can't let go of my threads/posts.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I advised them, you made a homosexual gesture.

Edit: Ziggles, ignore list. You don't see his posts then. If he makes a status about you, report it to me and I'll remove it (or Staff). I'm tired of this crappy feud now it's not comical, you both just turn it personal. As I said earlier, learn 2 make jokes out of internet feuds.

Anyway, Staff are here for a reason. Statuses can be removed, and posts won't be seen if he's on your ignore list. That fixes every single problem.