• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

Rysenberg

Legend
Gonna definitely do some studying tonight as I decided at the start of my English writing nab today that I cba doing anything so I just sat doing nowt the entire time lol. Friday onwards I'm off for 3 weeks so I'll be having all day fifa sessions :ryan1:

Rysenberg

Legend
At least I don't do it like 5 hours a week like most noobs at school. Night before exam study whoring ftw.

By the way, I might be up for Raw tonight, rather controversially thinking of doing an all nighter.

Crayo

The Boss
R'Albin said:
But...i've got exams and on Thursday I need to participate in transfer deadline day :please:

Boffin.

You missed out on a good night last night as well actually. Xanth actually scored a couple as RW and Dolph was on fire. I scored a goal which consisted of a slick McGeady spin too. We are still unbeaten as well.